BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Katelyn O.
North Adams, MA
I will forever ever have this on my vanity! No make up user should not have this in there regimen! Keeps make up in place and lightweight feeling! Can put in in the am and by on still looking fresh!
Elizabeth P.
Fort Wayne, IN
I use this setting spray almost every single day. It keeps my makeup in place all day long, and I don't notice it causing any texture or breakouts on my skin. It adds a luminous finish to my makeup, so I love it for my dry skin.
Emily B.
east palestin
I always make sure I have this setting spray with me if I’m going to a theme park or somewhere that my makeup could get messed up. I use this in the morning and use it as a touch up on the go. Definitely as good as people say it is.
Natasha O.
Doral, FL
Love this setting spray. Bought it for the first time as a recommendation and def buying it again. Makes my makeup last for loooong time and I don't have any complains about it. 100% recommended! :)
Amanda F.
Excellent setting spray that extends the wear of your makeup "all night". I literally have had makeup on overnight (I know, bad for my skin! Old habit that has gone away!) and it still looked perfect the next morning, upon waking up.
Heather F.
I love this product. It is super hydrating for my dry skin. It locks my foundation in place for much longer wear. It is a refreshing mist as well. I definitely would recommend this product to others.
Debra R.
It feels refreshing and it seems to help hold my makeup in place.  I'm not completely sold on the actual necessity for a setting spray but, if you are going to use one, this isn't a bad choice.
Lexus F.
Memphis, TN
EVERYTHING LASTS! Even when sweating or crying Not sure about SPF. The smell could definitely be better but other than that, it's definitely worth the price. I recommend this product for any events!
Sierra P.
Gary, IN
Oh Em Gee! I love the all nighter! I applied this before my sweet 16 and my make up stayed on and look great all night in my pictures and my dances and my speeches. Definitely 10 out of 10 recommend
Shukriya J.
Tampa, FL
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!
This just helps everything stay in place! It’s light weight and smells good it’s like hair spray but for your skin just puts everything in place it drys fast no
Need to wait long! Lasts all night just like it says
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.