BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kari Q.
Brooklyn
AMAZING. This is one of the best setting sprays I have ever tried. It made my makeup look appear less cakey which is always a plus. It felt light on the skin as well. My makeup would look great for over 12 hrs which is amazing.
Rachel M.
Dallas, TX
My all time favorite setting spray! I put a few spritz on daily, and when I'm going out I load this stuff on my face and if I accidentally sleep in my makeup its still on in the morning :)
Denise F.
McAllen, Tx
Such a nice product for my combination skin. It's nice and fresh with that iconic urban decay setting spray stay! I use this when I'm feeling dryer than usual, love it.
Jadira V.
Bronx, NY
One of the best setting sprays I can think of, it’s not heavy on the skin and makes most powders blend into the skin. Definitely would recommend buying the pack of two so you can save a few bucks.
Lindsey S.
I just received this as a gift and haven’t noticed if It really does what it claims. I feel like it’s more of a personal thing to always put on but not really sure if it makes a huge difference.
Lexie N.
Minneapolis, MN
I've tried several setting sprays but refuse to use anything else after buying this for the first time. My face stayed perfectly matte even in the summer! It was great for my combination skin so it should work for any skin type!
Emily J.
Iola, KS
I liked this product , my makeup stayed on and it was cool going on my face, but really didn't see any difference from this one or like maybellines both worth great and maybelline is a little cheaper . :).
Andrea A.
Los Angeles, CA
A staple in my makeup collection. This setting spray really is incomparable in the way it locks in your makeup and keeps it in place all day. It doesn't leave a weird residue like other products
Lexi W.
By far my favorite setting spray! It keeps my makeup locked in place all day and you can even use it as a primer if you're in a pinch. It is a little pricey but it's definitely worth a try because you will fall in love with it!
Hannah G.
La Grange
Didn’t last long on my face, within a few hours my makeup had loosen up and moved and some came off. Also left my forehead with redness and my cheeks had redness for days after. Wouldn’t recommend buying this
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.