BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Chante H.
I love this setting spray because it leave me matte all day and all night, I rarely have to touch up my make up when I wear this, it is so light weight, the scent is nice. I would definitely buy this again
Gina M.
Roselle Park, NJ
This was the first setting spray I ever had and I love it. It always between this one or Too Faced but this is the original OG. The price can be a lot but if you want a good product you have to pay for it.
Stephanie B.
My first setting spray I ever bought. It was deff a great buy lasted me a year ; I use it all the time for everything. I use setting spray sooo much & I'm surprised it's lasted me thins long. Such an amazing product. I highly recommend it.
Sabreen Z.
The Urban Decay All-Nighter setting spray does exactly that. Makes your makeup last all night! I have used it for years on different clients & never had a problem so I'd definitely repurchase & recommend.
Rebecca Q.
Salem , OR
Holy grail, mother of all setting sprays. Had a natural finish and truly does make makeup last all day even in the heat. The spray is wonderful at evenly dispensing product. Cant go wrong with this spray!
Anelsy V.
I totally love this spray!! I’ve never really tried any other ones but this one works so well, i guarantee it!! I went swimming with a full face of makeup and just a couple sprays of this, none of it wore off!!! I love this product so much.
Liz U.
Escondido , CA
Works great can leave your face less cakey and fresh but honestly not really work 30$ for especially if you balling on a budget. Great lightweight and recommend if you really want a high end setting spray but I think they all work the same!
Alexis I.
Raleigh
This setting spray really lasts! I am so happy with this purchase. All nighter has become a staple in my makeup routine. I love using this before a night out or before taking pictures when I know I will be sweating. My makeup stays in place!
Anna C.
Urban Decay has the very best setting sprays! This will keep your makeup on allllll day. It provides me with a natural finish and keeps me from looking cakey. I recommend this to all of you makeup lovers.
Jen D.
Absolutely love this setting spray. Keeps my makeup exactly where I put it all day long. Holds up in the heat and humidity, keeps it looking fresh after a full day and night. Always have a backup of this.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.