BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Nicole V.
This is my favorite setting spray, it sprays perfectly and allows my make up to stay on all night — sometimes longer. There isn’t a smell or scent which I like, it doesn’t make my make up wet looking, it dries after a minute!
Bayley C.
I’ve tried so hard to find a drugstore setting spray that works better than this one and I seriously can’t. The price isn’t what I’d love for it to be butttt I’m willing to save up to buy this because it keeps my makeup looking fresh and as if I just put it on even after a long day. It’s more than worth it to me!
Molly M.
Pooler, GA
This setting spray is alright. It helps to keep my makeup in place but I do find my skin is still oily at the end of the day and some makeup has separated. I expect a little more for the price, but overall it’s a decent spray
Tiffany D.
Harlan, KY
I love urban decay but I wasn’t too impressed with this setting spray . I kept seeing amazing reviews for this so , I bought it . I didn’t think it lived up to my expectations . Wasn’t worth all the hype and didn’t make my makeup last. Personally I prefer L’Oréal from Walmart . Makes my makeup last so much longer .
Vanessa A.
Richgrove, CA
This is the best setting spray I have ever tried!! I swear by it and it works amazing!! I would definitely recommend it to everyone of my friends!! It works best for all skin types!!! I would definitely buy again and again!!!
Amy S.
This. Product Dose very well in keeping my makeup on. I have dry skin so I prefer this over the oil slick spray. It has a good sprayer so it’s easy to apply and quick to dry. I wish the bottle was bigger. It seems to go fast but I would absolutely repurchase again!
Bella🎀 W.
Yuma,Arizona
When they say last all night THEY MEAN IT! lol I was SO shocked coming home from a night out with my girls (I mean dancing all night) and my makeup looking like it hadn’t moved! This is my go to , probably always will be! Lol
Desire’e T.
Fort Wayne, IN
I absolutely love this product! It made my makeup stay on literally all day! This is my holly grail product! The price is a little expensive but it’s worth it. I highly recommend you to buy or get a sample from Sephora first!
April N.
I bought this setting spray because I had been eyeing it for quite sometime and wanted to try something that wasn’t drugstore. I absolutely LOVE it! It definitely lives up to its name and keeps your makeup on alllll day & night. I can definitely tell the difference in when I do and when I don’t wear this, because the foundation in my chin and cheeks tend to separate very quickly and my redness peeks through. However, when using this, that happens very minimally and I don’t need to worry about touching up nearly as often.
Kelsey C.
Valdosta
This brand does NOT play when it comes to setting your makeup. This can last your makeup through a hurricane on your face, a marathon race, or a breakup. Your makeup will not MOVE. This is my all time favorite setting spray.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.