BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Leah-Mabry M.
All-nighter is truly the best name to give this setting spray. It is not only refreshing but it works for all skin types and keeps your makeup looking so natural and keeps it on all night long. Definitely a product I buy often.
Jaymee S.
Weed
These setting spray is wonderful! It only takes a couple spritzes and it sets your makeup all day so that it doesn’t crease, crack, or sweat off. It is wonderful for a night out or everyday use.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
honestly????? this product changed my life. it kept my makeup in place all day & didn't feel heavy or sticky on my skin. i can even take a nap in my makeup & still wake up with perfect eyeliner!
Jessica Rae R.
Galveston, TX
This product makes my makeup stay on forever. Seriously like all day. I wake up at 6 and go to college then pick up kids from daycare at 5 then come home to cook dinner and makeup is still looking bombbbb
katie l.
Best thing ever!! My makeup lasts so long with just a few sprays of this stuff. Gives a great natural finish, but it is a bit pricy for the amount you get. My makeup stays perfect in the heat with a few sprays of this. Love it!!
M G.
Westerville, OH
This is the absolute best product for hot and humid days. I trust this spray 100%, it has never let me down.
My makeup doesn’t melt off and stays in place all day. I will keep buying All Nighter.
Mariah C.
This is the best setting spray that I've used so far. It truly does make such a big difference in how long my makeup stays on throughout the day. It also makes my makeup sink into my skin so beautifully for a flawless finish !!
Amanda P.
Works like a charm every time. Spray ontop of your makeup or with an eyeshadow to give pigment and it will stay in place literally all night. Price point is a little high but absolutely worth it.
Jessica W.
New Hartford
I loooove this spray. It really makes your makeup last all day and night, without making your face dry. My only issue is the price, so i only get this when it’s on sale. But it’s a great product!
Mayra G.
Newman, CA
Love this setting spray. Definitely does the job not only does it keep my makeup in place all day it also hydrates my face and leaves it cool. This works great for dry skin since it hydrates but it would also work for oily skin
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.