BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jenn J.
This lasts forever and it's not too expensive. My skin is super oily, so it doesn't lock my makeup down as long as I hoped it would, but it does last for several hours before I need to touch up my powder.
Peejay B.
Taft
I have yet to find a setting spray that makes my makeup last as long as this one! I was a bridesmaid in 110 degree weather and my makeup lasted alll day and throughout that night without smudging or fading
Mackenzie
Put this on before I went out. My makeup mostly stayed on the whole night but I do have very oily skin most setting sprays don’t last hardly at all but this one worked well. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Meagan W.
Cincinnati, OH
This stuff is amazing!!! It keeps makeup on for a whole day, and it gives the skin more of a matte look, keeping oily skin at bay. It works well in all climates, not humid and tropical. I use it every day.
Juliana R.
This helps my makeup last all day! Additionally, when I spray this after setting my face with powders, my face becomes luminous and the posters appear to melt into my skin. I will repurchase this product!
Canaan S.
Nashville , TN
This is hands down the best setting spray ever! My makeup will stay on for absolutely ever! My face gets pretty oily and they have the same kind but for oily skin which really helps when it's hot and humid
Jacey B.
Bowling Green , KY
This is a great setting spray!! It does an amazing job at keeping my makeup on my face looking fresh all night!! It gives me smooth looking skin and is very lightweight!! Most definitely I'd buy it again!!
Laura B.
Love this! I feel like my makeup lasts sooo much longer and performs better with this! I have even used it as a primer on some ocasions spraying it lightly on my face and letting it dry...it works for me!
Brooke D.
Love this! It smells a bit chemically but I don't mind. It has an amazing sprayer and makes my makeup last forever. It dries down into nothing and makes my skin look flawless. I would definitely recommend
Alyssa A.
S Ozone Park, NY
This spray is unbelievably good, you better hope everything is perfect because once you spray your face isn't going anywhere, super mattifying and doesn't leave the face tacky. Just perfect face all night long.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.