BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Sunny T.
I dont feel there is a more "long-lasting". This spray makes your oily face worse and if you have acne, it will lessen the coverage and make your acne look cakey af. #smhhhhh
Akenya R.
Newark , NJ
Can't go anywhere without it. It sets my makeup perfectly well. No smudges, and gives a natural finish touch. Thus product gives perfect moisture without leaving my skin dry.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
I love to wear mineral powder foundation, but it doesn't wear long or evenly, even with a primer underneath. That's where Urban Decay's All Nighter makeup setting spray comes in. This is THE BEST makeup setting spray I have ever used. It is a fine mist, and you don't need much. For those of you not willing to compromise your foundation formulation just to have something more long weating, spray this on after you apply foundation and powder and you'll have a long wearing foundation.
Sherry E.
Wingate, NC
I love this product but it comes up a bit short because sometimes it is a bit drying on my already dry and sensitive skin. It is so very easy to apply, a simple figure 8 over your face and your makeup is set for the day into the night.In the summer it is a bit drying as I mentioned before but I do use it. I find it expensive but sometimes this is the best product for setting my foundation and eye makeup in the Fall, Winter and Spring. I avoid it in the Summer.
Leah H.
New windsor, New York
This setting spray is a gem. I usually try sticking with organic or the most natural products, which this is not. However, it does exactly what it says it will do and really keeps my makeup in tact and prevents my face from looking oily, even after doing a double at work. I still look like I just did my makeup at the end of the day, and with my sensitive skin, this does not make me breakout. Definately worth it if you want a true long lasting setting spray.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
This is my RIDE OR DIE setting spray. No joke! I have repurchased this so many times in the past six years since I have been seriously wearing makeup. It has not failed me! It lasts me so long, because it doesn't take many sprays to work its beautiful magic! I have yet to find another setting spray that works for me the way that this one does. I love it to death- and I have super sensitive skin as well! It absolutely has never given my skin any problems at all!
Brooke M.
San Diego
Love this setting spray. It makes my make up look Dewey and soft. My make up lasts all day and night without smearing it smudging. I would definitely recommend this and will buy it again.
Janeia L.
Palmdale, CA
One of my absolute favorite setting spray! Very comparable to MAC fix plus, with an even better hold! I always end up going through a ton of these because I use it so much.
Maggie S.
Williamsburg
This is pretty much my ride or die. I use it everyday, I work long days and this makes it so I look fresh at the end of my day! So easy to use, just close your eyes and spray!
Cassie D.
Fair Oaks, CA
It doesn't help in super humid climates (Florida wasn't great) but here in northern California, it's helping a lot more! It's easy to apply, the smell is decent and it's pretty long lasting. The price is a bit excessive but if you work long hours or want your ~made up face~ to last ages, this will definitely help! Wearing it in this photo with 6+ hour old makeup on.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.