BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
This product is okay. This is definitely not the best on the market (I prefer MAC). This product does exactly what it is suppose to it keeps your makeup on for an extended period of time. It is just a natural setting spray nothing to rant on about. My face still gets extremely oily about 3 hours after I do my makeup.
Franchesca H.
Plainville
I used to love this spray it’s amazing does exactly as it says it does Sets and locks you face in all day I have found others that I like more but this is still a favorite in my book. I would recommend and buy this product again
maria m.
Sometimes i feel like it works and somestimes I really dont notice a difference. My skin is oily and tends to get oily throughout the night so I thought this would help. I feel indifferent about it
Skeeter R.
Baton Rouge
Awesome awesome awesome product! It really does work to make my make up last longer. The extra mist also soaks up any loose powder still on my face for a nice natural look without looking cakey.
Tina G.
I love this setting spray. When I wear it , I can guarantee that my makeup would last all day. The cons is that it has a very strong smell but it goes alway within 10 seconds. I would definitely recommend and buy this again.
Kirstin W.
West Jordan, UT
I have been hooked on this setting spray for a very long time now. I use it almost everyday! It locks in my makeup without soaking my face. The spritz is perfect and I am always reaching for it.
Renee R.
Nipomo, CA
Love this stuff! Sets my makeup in place all day. It's a matte finish so my makeup stays looking flawless all day/night long. I kind of wish there was spf in it for beach days. I have had two bottles now and still loving it.
Latavia F.
Cordova, SC
This prouduct is amazing I love it it holds your makeup all day long. Even if your sweating running it keeps your makeup in place. I tell all my friends about it they went and got it they love and they say it holds there makeup😀
Kristen D.
I love this product. My makeup stays all day. It has a beautiful matte finish. I live in a humid climate and it withstands that. The pump sprays out a sheer mist and doesn't wet my face too much. I am always buying this product.
Alex J.
san francisco
This was an everyday go to in my makeup routine for years. I actually think I will go back to it because it worked really well and had a natural finish. There was no shimmer or overly matt finish to it. I would buy this again.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.