BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jenn J.
This lasts forever and it's not too expensive. My skin is super oily, so it doesn't lock my makeup down as long as I hoped it would, but it does last for several hours before I need to touch up my powder.
Aileen T.
Santa Monica, CA
I have combination skin and I find this product OK for me. It does not give me a matte finish but a natural finish. It does not keep me from getting oily but my make up does stay on longer. I am not completely sold on this product and especially for the price.
Janelle T.
Bronx, NY
So I received this as a gift and I was skeptical at first because I didn’t think setting spray mattered that much when it comes to makeup but I was wrong ! I noticed a complete difference in the longevity. My makeup now lasts for 16+ hours 😏
Carolina E.
Works well! I'm not sure about the "all nighter" thing though. Definitely stayed on most of the day, but my makeup on my chin and forehead usually fades after about 4 hours. Maybe that's just me, but over all, I'd probably buy it again.
Hillary E.
Bradenton
This is a must have in any makeup kit. I was a skeptic about setting sprays until I bought this. This truly makes your makeup last all night. It is phenomenal. Good for all skin types everyone needs this!
Jayda W.
This is / should be your very day setting spray, I use for when I’m at work and sweat or when I’m just going out to eat and don’t want my make up coming off, this stuff works and it’s so nice to buy as one
Darion D.
Hendersonville, TN
I LOVE all nighter setting spray! It keeps the skin Matte and doesn't leave a weird film all over your face! I love when they do sets like this because it allows you to stock up on product for a great value.
Monica L.
Maricopa , AZ
My go to! I can never leave the house with a full face of make up without spraying myself with this. It keeps everything in place and makes my skin look amazing!
Angel H.
Enid, OK
My skin can get pretty oily throughout the day, and during the summer I sweat a lot on my face. This makes my makeup seriously last forever. I notice a difference if I don't use it. Amazing setting spray.
Leona J.
Bergenfield
My go-to setting spray! I've been buying bottles of this for 4 years now, & it has truly been a game changer. It keeps my makeup in tact even in the pouring rain or a power nap. Everyone needs this spray!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.