BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jaide C.
Austin, TX
This product is amazing. Your makeup stays so long and you have no problems. Great for all types of skin. It's pretty pricey but so worth it. Urban decay is such a great brand
Katelyn C.
This is the ultimate setting spray.. I only use this when I know I have an event or I will be gone all day. It locks everything in without looking shiny or making it too matte. It doesn't give off a finish just lets everything melt together and it lets you look flawless all day!
Skylar C.
Pembroke, New Hampshire
I used to read amazing reviews about this product and just thought to myself "this can't all be true"... but let me tell you, this setting spray is gold. I can go to a party and then sleep in my make up, and wake up still looking perfectly presentable. A little of the outcome does depend of quality of foundation and if you used a primer or setting powder, but even without those other products this spray will last you through the day and night. Will most definitely keep buying.
Diana C.
Stamford, CT
It keeps my makeup in place for a long time. It is a good setting spray. This bottle is almost empty, and I am planning to buy it again. Good to keep it with you in your purse!!!
Amy D.
Pittsburgh
This stuff is the real deal. Purchased mine at Sephora and it's my go to setting spray. It's lightweight, easy to apply, dries quickly, and once it's on your makeup won't budge.
Natasha H.
Gresham, OR
I really do love this stuff. I like to use when I have school in the morning and work at night so my makeup stays on all day and looks fresh. It helps me a lot with my oily skin
Zoe G.
This product is super great! It locks in all of your makeup for a super long time. Mine lets it last through an entire school day full of sweat( and tears) and my makeup doesn’t budge!! Would recommend!!!
Riley W.
Fort Worth, TX
I purchased this setting spray for the first time a couple months back and I'm so hooked on it that I'm almost out of my current bottle. I will be repurchasing. It makes my makeup last all day long, and I work as a barista - spills and backsplash are a thing. Even if I do smudge some mascara or eyeliner, which, let's face it is bound to happen anyways, the setting spray locks my face in place and my makeup doesn't budge a bit. I was hesitant to buy it just because it is so expensive and I'm cautious about purchasing high end setting sprays, but I'm glad that I did. It's well worth it and it has a lovely look on the skin when applied.
Tony C.
Skin Type: Oily/Acne-Prone

I was afraid this wouldn't work because the De-Slick spray did nothing. This happened to do a much better job for some reason. What I do is when I'm done applying setting powder, I apply Mac Fix+, let that dry, then apply the All Nighter spray. I still do have to blot, but it's a lot less than usual. I don't start seeing shine for about 5 hours which is a long time to me considering my skin gets oily quite easily. I will continue to use this product!
Nikki S.
Glen Burnie, MD
I purchased this product about a year ago. I went into sephora and one of the associates highly recommended it and I'm so thankful she did. one of my fave setting sprays. Its so easy to use and works very well.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.