BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Felix F.
Northglenn , CO
My husband and I recently took a trip to Disneyland. Knowing he would only want to do water rides the entire time we were there I was looking for a water-proofing makeup spray. Being a hairstylist/makeup artist I wanted to look my best at all times. I searched high and low and then I discovered this beauty. It's not marketed as water resistant but it totally should be. It withstood hours of 97 degree California heat and splash mountain. It is officially a staple in my makeup bag. I actually purchased the gift set and loved the bang for my buck! I would highly recommend this product to anyone! Thanks urban decay for making another amazing product!
Wendy G.
I can't say enough good things about this product. I love in sunny souther California and it gets so hot. I can spray this on and my makeup doesn't move. It's amazing. I use it all day every day. Amazing stuff.
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
Ahhhh I really wanted to love this setting spray because it was supposed to last all night. But, it wasn't the case for me. After a night of dancing, my makeup was a mess. In all fairness maybe it was the activity I was involved with. But I think it might just have been my combination oily skin. I did try it a few other times just to be sure. The only time it was a little helpfum was during the day, but even then my face was super shiney and my foundation was not completely intact.
Mallory F.
Springfield , IL
I love the urban decay all night setting spray. It works wonders. The perfect mist to set off your perfect look. I have woke up the next morning with my make up still in tact from using this on a night out!
Miriah D.
Rochester, NY
This setting spray comes with a lot of product in it! The setting spray helps to keep the makeup on your face all day long. After a full day of classes my makeup is still all set.
Erica H.
Fruitland
This setting spray works very well without leaving your face oily. Two quick sprays and you're good to go through your day without having to worry about touching up your makeup!
Kirsten S.
Very nice spray nozzle. It helps to refresh your make up and make it look more natural and not cakey. It does help make up stay in place all day but there is no sun protection however I would buy it again.
Tori C.
This stuff is okay. I honestly believe it doesn't really work. I like how it feels on my skin though. No protection. I would not buy this again. Not for oily skin. This is not a product I will repurchase because I feel as if I was ripped off
Riley W.
Fort Worth, TX
I purchased this setting spray for the first time a couple months back and I'm so hooked on it that I'm almost out of my current bottle. I will be repurchasing. It makes my makeup last all day long, and I work as a barista - spills and backsplash are a thing. Even if I do smudge some mascara or eyeliner, which, let's face it is bound to happen anyways, the setting spray locks my face in place and my makeup doesn't budge a bit. I was hesitant to buy it just because it is so expensive and I'm cautious about purchasing high end setting sprays, but I'm glad that I did. It's well worth it and it has a lovely look on the skin when applied.
This is the best setting spray I've come across. It keeps my makeup in place all day through sweat and everything. The mist is very fine and doesn't spot up my makeup. It helps melt my powder into my face
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.