BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Angela S.
West Hartford, CT
My favorite setting spray. I have oily skin, especially in my T-zone and this setting spray helps my makeup stay on. No more melted makeup on my nose and forehead.

Some perks:
- This setting spray has zero fragrance so it doesn't burn my sensitive skin
- The sprayer isn't super aggressive. If you spray from an arm length away, you get a nice mist
- It really does help your makeup last all day
Kamryn V.
Columbus
such an amazing product! kind of pricey, but definitely worth the money. very lightweight on my skin, and lasts all night, even when i’m dancing and sweating! i have combo skin, but it definitely works on my skin.
Jennifer C.
Hyattsville , MD
I absolutely love this product ! I use it on my clients and it is super long lasting ! It refreshes and locks your makeup on place ! The smell is kind of strong but bareable! I would recommend this spray to all artists.
Lauren O.
I received a mini version of this in my ulta order, and I loved it. All you do is spray it on after doing your makeup and it makes it last for hours on end. You can’t even feel it on, I am planning on buying this.
Coral O.
Twinsburg, OH
Locks makeup in place all day no matter the temperature or humidity. Sprays on evenly so that it doesn’t mess your makeup up as you spray. And can be sprayed on brushes to intensify the color and eliminate fallout
tori l.
The BEST setting spray, seriously it’s so good. I’ve had a bottle of it for like a year now and it still hasn’t run out. I really like how it gives me hydration but also lasts for every and doesn’t feel too gross.
Melisa✨ F.
Don’t like the smell but this setting spray keeps my make up in place all day. Dries fast i have combination skin and it doesn’t make my face oily or look dry and very easy to apply i recommend this setting spray for people who go all day with makeup
Ashley A.
Westminster, CO
I never leave the house with make up on without using this setting spray. A couple sprays and your good to go. Doesn’t leave your skin feeling sticky like some others do. It is a little pricey but it’s totally worth every penny.
Brasia A.
Memphis , TN
Purchased at: Sephora
This setting spray reduced my creasing and helped my makeup to keep a fresh look. It was good for my combination skin. Makeup still transferred although not as easily. I would definitely buy it again for a cheap go to setting spray. I also use it with the urban decay primer as well.
Tiffini B.
Pensacola, FL
This did make my makeup last for a really long time. It’s a good price and easy to use. It was comfortable on my skin but now that I’ve tried the KVD, it’s taken a backseat to that beauty. I would definitely use it again though.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.