BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jaide C.
Austin, TX
This product is amazing. Your makeup stays so long and you have no problems. Great for all types of skin. It's pretty pricey but so worth it. Urban decay is such a great brand
David M.
Dublin
There is nothing like it. I feel matte and i stay matte. I LOVE this product and what it does for my makeup, i'd be lost without it! What they say is true! It's truly incredible.
Taylor C.
North Liberty, IA
This is my HG setting spray. I use it between each layer and my makeup WILL NOT BUDGE. It also helps keep my makeup matte all day long, which is awesome as my skin is super oily.
Crystal C.
Love this setting spray. I have sensitive skin and have no problem using this product. This gives a natural finish in my opinion. I would say that it's good for all skin types. The only thing I don't like and is why I gave it 4 stars is that if you get this in your hair around your face it will give it a texture as if you used a light hairspray so be careful around the hairline. I would recommend this to anyone if you are looking for a nice setting spray
Nicole V.
Vail, AZ
Best product ever. It's like glue for the face, my makeup stays on all day when I use this. I have this one and the oil one for clients and I forever stand by this product!
Ashley R.
This product is a little pricey , but it is worth the price , you only have to spray a little bit on your face and your makeup will last all day. Easy to apply and works amazing!
Tori C.
This stuff is okay. I honestly believe it doesn't really work. I like how it feels on my skin though. No protection. I would not buy this again. Not for oily skin. This is not a product I will repurchase because I feel as if I was ripped off
Kiara V.
Temecula, CA
This setting spray is the best! Out of all the Urban Decay setting sprays, I always go back to this one. Even though my skin is more on the oily side when I use this (usually use this for going out, where I know I will be sweating), I still choose this over de-slick because I feel like it actually gets the job done. Leaves my make-up budge free for HOURS. Legit, HOURS. Will be repurchasing this again and again, pretty affordable as well, and the travel size can last you for a long time!
Lara R.
I have a tendency to overheat quickly and I had been looking for a setting spray that could actually work for me. I had tried a few others; sometimes they would work, but not always. I heard about the UD setting spray from a friend...went and bought it and have never looked back. Again, I tend to run really hot so it doesn't work 100% of the time for me, but it works better than anything else I have ever tried and it leaves a fresh feeling on your face. I'm a big fan of this!!
Brianna L.
Parkland
Is amazing and does what it claims. Has a nice spray nozzle that evenly sprays the product without ruining your makeup, and keeps everything in place. Would recommend to anybody.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.