BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Leah T.
Rayville, LA
I pair this with the all nighter liquid foundation and OMG my makeup does not budge!! No melting, no caking, it's so great! It also really helps with the life of my foundation on my face. Mine tends to rub off because I touch my face a lot. But this setting spray helps everything stay in place!
Aj J.
Riverside , CA
This stuff works! It really keeps your make set all night or day (8hours). My only problem is it leaves your skin kind of patchy? It doesn't leave a smooth finish and looks kinda odd up close.
Breanna H.
Holy grail! I always buy the double pack when Ulta has them. Way more bang for your buck. I wish these were more affordable but I haven’t found a comparable one yet. Can’t do my makeup without it.
Gianna M.
Best setting spray I've ever used! Helped my makeup stay on through 18 hours of vigorous wear and gives a natural finish to the face. I would without a doubt purchase this product over again, and have recommended it to my friends!
Marisa D.
Onalaska , TX
I love this setting spray !! It keeps my makeup on and prevents it from sliding off , i have combination skin type and it works for me . It feels super lightweight, i would definitely buy it again
Michelle G.
This spray is really good for keeping your makeup in place. It dries quick, but doesn't make your face feel tight, which I like. But you do need to spray your face a lot to really set your makeup.
Micaela L.
Visalia, CA
I was very skeptical on using a setting spray, and not purchasing Mac or another big major brand. I know Urban decay is not off brand but it's not Mac. That being said, this spray was amazing. First time use was at an outdoor 90 degree wedding. My makeup did not budge. Don't be afraid to purchase this, you will be glad you did when you have an even that you don't want to be contsantly cheicng your makeup. With UD setting spray it is set.
10-30-17 update. Used this for setting Halloween makeup. AMAZING! For a day of working my face hasn’t budged. I’ve blotted my face and only a little oil cane they but my makeup didn’t come off. No retouches. This stuff is amazing, worth it. Go and buy it.
Sammie M.
The hype is real! This stuff is amazing, it's super lightweight, not sticky feeling and really does last all night! I love that it doesn't have a harsh smell, only draw back is that it's very expensive.
Jessica S.
Lake Mary, FL
This has too be the best setting spray out there. I feel it's super lightweight on my skin and doesn't leave it greasy or oily. The All Nighter is beyond easy to apply with a couple quick sprays and keeps my makeup looking like I just applied it all day and night. Since, I live in Florida my makeup has a tendency to melt with the heat and humidity. I can rely on this awesome product too always keep my makeup put. I have both the full size and the travel size bottles and trust me everywhere I go this baby is there. If I feel a bit dry I even spritz some on to get some instant hydration. I can't praise this product enough for what it does. Definitely pick some up if you're looking for a setting spray with last power. I highly recommend this product!
Marisol O.
This product is a total holy grail product for me. My mother-in-law buys it for me every Christmas, and it seriously brings me so much joy each time I open it. Why? Well, makeup setting spray isn't necessarily the sexiest thing you can buy as a makeup lover, but it is 100% a necessity. I load down my face with spray anytime I have an important event when I may be wearing a full face of glam that needs to remain in tact for hours. I have many other sprays like MAC's fix plus, Smashbox, Pixi Milky Mist, Tarte's Rainforest collection spray... but those are more for moisturizing while this spray seems to be a real setting spray to keep your makeup from melting off your face. Totally a must buy!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.