BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jessica S.
Atlanta, GA
Super glue for your makeup. Hairspray for your makeup. When this says all nighter they really mean all day and night because using this will get your make up put in place forever. It's amazing. I can't say enough.
Kayla T.
This a great setting spray, it makes makeup stay in place and last all day. I love how fine the mist sprays on my face. I would totally recommend it. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Ashlee S.
Fayetteville, AR
This setting spray is the first one I ever tried and loved. Little did I know, but I was setting the bar high when it comes to setting spray after giving this one a go! I used the trial sizes for years due to the price, but have now started investing in full size when purchasing. This spray definitely prolongs the life and look of my makeup in a noticeable way. It keeps things looking fresh and helps it not to budge or fade as they day wears on. I love applying before makeup application and afterward. You don't need much for it to make a major impact! The mist is very fine and the scent in near non-existent. I will warn you that this product does not behave like MAC Fix+. I wouldn't recommend it for giving you added dewiness or to intensify your shadows with.

Overall, I have yet to find another setting spray that out performs this one!
Olivia G.
Dupont, PA
I HIGHlY recommend this product. The mister is incomparable, it keeps your makeup on all day long even in the heat, water etc. it's a bit pricey but in my opinion absolutely worth it. I'll always repurchase
Olivia M.
Mascot, TN
This is hands down my favorite setting spray. Something about it just melts my makeup together and makes it look flawless. It all blends together to look like skin. It helps my makeup last all day long too!
Taylor B.
Lexington , KY
This stuff really makes your makeup last. It is quite expensive and I don’t find that it last super long so I went through it pretty quick. It does keep my makeup on longer though so it is worth it for that.
Mackenzie F.
Perfect. If mists well and it doesn't leave your face soaking. It locks your make up in all night just like the name says and keeps your ENTIRE look on. It's a little expensive but it's definitely worth it.
Lorie R.
Hartsville , TN
This is the best setting spray on the market. It applies a very fine mist that does not allow the actual spray to move. I work 12-hour shifts and my makeup doesn't budge. It also works well on the lip area.
Amy B.
La Habra, CA
Use this to set my full face of makeup every day. It helps keep my makeup in place throughout the day. It has a matte finish which I love since I have oily skin. Would definitely recommend for others to try.
Monica M.
Keeps my make up in place all day!! It has a slightly unusual smell, but nothing that impacts your makeup. Easy to use: just spritz a couple times and you've got a perfect matte finish. 10/10 would recommend
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.