BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Wendy G.
I can't say enough good things about this product. I love in sunny souther California and it gets so hot. I can spray this on and my makeup doesn't move. It's amazing. I use it all day every day. Amazing stuff.
Chelsea C.
Snellville, GA
This is the best setting spray in the world. People say it is a little pricey but I feel like you can not put a price on total perfection. It leaves my makeup looking flawless and lasting all day. It doesn't leave my make up cakey and it is very light weight. It has a good amount in the bottle and around christmas time Sephora has bomb sale where you get 2 for the price of one.
Jody J.
Lanesville, IN
This is definitely a special occasion type thing as the travel size is even pretty expensive at around $15, but it makes a huge difference in how your makeup looks all night. My foundation and contour refuses to stay on even during a full day of classes, but with a little spritz of a setting spray, I can get through the day. This spray has gotten me through hot festivals, performances, and numerous parties. It is definitely worth the price, and I absolutely recommend this product.
Meryen A.
After using the all nighter setting spray you'll never want to use another one. You can do absolutely everything with it on and still have a full face of makeup when back home.
Haley S.
St. Peters
I use the Urban Decay All Night Setting Spay when I have long days or nights where I need my makeup looking clean and fresh. I just recently got this for the first time and I will definitely be buying again!
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
I love this UD makeup setting spray, I have tried many other brands, cheap and costly but in my opinion this is one of the best, it always keeps my makeup in place all day, even went I sweat some it still stays in place, and I like the cooling effect of this setting spray too. It doesn't make you feel like your putting anything extra on your face either like some makeup setting sprays do, it does not feel heavy at all, as soon as it drys I can't even tell that I had put it on, give this a try!
Brandy W.
Maplewood, MO
I love this Urban Decay setting spray. It is the best primer I've used. It really ensures that my makeup lasts. It is a non-drying formula and keeps everything in place.
Felix F.
Northglenn , CO
My husband and I recently took a trip to Disneyland. Knowing he would only want to do water rides the entire time we were there I was looking for a water-proofing makeup spray. Being a hairstylist/makeup artist I wanted to look my best at all times. I searched high and low and then I discovered this beauty. It's not marketed as water resistant but it totally should be. It withstood hours of 97 degree California heat and splash mountain. It is officially a staple in my makeup bag. I actually purchased the gift set and loved the bang for my buck! I would highly recommend this product to anyone! Thanks urban decay for making another amazing product!
Daisy V.
San Jose, CA
This setting spray is my all time favorite! It is the only product that makes my makeup hold for hours. It has a refreshing mist that will pull your entire look together.
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
Ahhhh I really wanted to love this setting spray because it was supposed to last all night. But, it wasn't the case for me. After a night of dancing, my makeup was a mess. In all fairness maybe it was the activity I was involved with. But I think it might just have been my combination oily skin. I did try it a few other times just to be sure. The only time it was a little helpfum was during the day, but even then my face was super shiney and my foundation was not completely intact.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.