BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

McKenzie W.
Staunton, VA
I love this setting spray! It is not sticky at all and makes my makeup last all day and night. It really works for my oily skin, my make up doesn't end up "melting", looking cakey, or getting shiny.
Jordan G.
I really don’t see a difference when are you setting spray I wish I did but I don’t. Does anybody have any advice on how to use this it doesn’t help my make up stay any longer than if I didn’t use it
Colleen N.
Smithtown, NY
My favorite make up spray. I would use this on a night out when I know I'd sweat so much. It gives me a matte finish. When I come home it looks like i didnt go out at all and keep my make up in place! I love it so much and i'll buy again
Jasmin S.
This spray works amazing! It kept my makeup on all evening and night long. Of coarse everyone knows what might work for some might not work for others, but it worked amazing on me and I always make sure I wear this if I'm going out
Dej K.
Meridian, MS
This product keeps my makeup on all day and it doesn't change the finish of my foundation or concealer in anyway. It really locks in my makeup and is good to spray on brushes for specific eyeshadows.
Bailey R.
Odessa, TX
I really like this setting spray, it keeps my makeup in place all day long. It has a lot for the price, but unfortunately I use setting spray way to often to pay this every time. A good dupe is L'Oréal.
Angie B.
Anaheim, CA
This is definitely one of the best setting sprays I have ever tried. It freshens up your makeup after a while of wearing it as well. Makes makeup look less cakey and sets nicely into the skin. Takes away the look of too much powder. Makes everything last longer.
Cristal L.
Santee , CA
Best setting spray ever. Highly recommend it. For my experience it doesn't leave your face feeling caky. It sets your make up very well and literally lasts a good amount of time. Price is good as well.
bailey w.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I've had this product for FOREVER. it keeps my makeup perfectly in place and i also use it on my brush before applying my highlighter to give me an extra glow. I love this spray and it works wonders.
kailyn t.
New Orleans, LA
I have really oily skin plus I love in south Louisiana so this product is a must whenever I do my makeup. Holds my makeup in place so I'm not just melting all over the place Halfway through the day.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.