BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sarah A.
I love love this product! Perfect setting spray for going out in the night! Keeps my makeup in place, don’t smell weird and feels good on my skin when I use it. I don’t breakout either with it which is a plus!
Madison M.
It's my go to setting spay it makes my make up so flawless it don't make my face fell sticky or to wet it dry beautiful I alway buy more it's very good for oily skin it keeps me from getting greasy or cakey
Kaitlin G.
I love this product!! It is such an amazing formula and does the job! It literally feels like it's sinks into my skin! So easy to apply! It has protection from sun and your makeup! I recommend to everybody!
Morgan L.
My makeup did not budge, but more importantly, my skin did not go haywire the next day. I only wear a full face for special events, and I always end up soothing my face for days afterwards to recover, but this spray allowed my skin to breathe enough that I was clear as ever the next day
Samantha S.
I feel like this setting spray just sells itself. It’s a makeup must, holds your makeup on LITERALLY all night. Great product, lasts forever, is an essential if you are getting in to makeup and don’t want your makeup to be gone in a few hours.
Beckythefoodie
Absolutely love urban decay for their setting spray! My makeup usually stays on alll night and I’m able to go out without having to worry or carry my makeup with me. It’s not sticky and is not a hassle to use as part of a daily makeup regimen.
Miranda A.
forever my holy grail setting spray, this keeps my makeup in place for hours. the packaging doesn't spit the product out at you, it doesn't have any weird or funky smell, and it truly works, love this stuff!
Daisey (.
Ennis
I love this setting spray, it works so well to keep my makeup in lock all day! Definitely my favorite so far. It sprays in a fine mist that’s really soft. Worth the price if you ask me! Perfect for MUAs too.
Tanjaneka S.
Arlington, TX
This product does what it says..... once applied my makeup lasted all night! It is lightweight and does not leave a sticky residue. I love Urban Decay and use a lot of their products. I would buy this again.
Kim M.
I received this in my Sephora play box and love it. It definitely keeps my makeup on all day and keeps it from looking powdery or cakey. I don't detect a smell which is great as I can sometimes be sensitive to fragrances. However, I don't notice much of a difference in terms of makeup wear time between this and the NYX setting spray. I personally prefer the NYX setting spray because it comes in two finishes and it does not break me out, which the UD one can if I wear everyday. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to make their makeup last longer, however, I would also suggest they try the NYX one first. UPDATE: I found that this actually break me out due to the silicones in it. I am now sticking to using just the NYX brand - if you have acne prone skin or are sensitive to silicones stay away. I initially gave this 5 stars but now it gets 3.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.