BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

ralashea t.
Jacksonville Floridia
if you looking for a product to help your makeup look fresh even if you had it on for some hours this is the  product you should go with your make  will look like you just put it on . it feels it does not feel nasty and sticky like them other products it works amazing
Jade V.
I live in Florida and suffer with hot weather and high humidity everyday. This spray doesn’t really last all night like it claims. It’s nice and feels refreshing it it doesn’t do much for where I live.
Taylaa W.
Walsenburg , CO
This setting spray is amazing! Keeps my makeup on all day and night! It is easy to use and keeps your makeup looking fresh all day! I have dry skin and it makes me feel hydrated! Definitely would recommend!
Annee I.
Sandy, UT
I love this spray. I have tried a few other settings sprays and nothing compares to this one! Makes makeup stay on long and fresh! Easy to apply and the packaging is great! I would recommend to anyone!
Bre J.
Ecru, MS
Hands down the absolute best setting spray that you will every use in your life! Very easy to apply! And oh my god it's amazing!!! It literally makes your makeup last all day! I will buy this forever!
McKenna L.
Love this setting spray. It definitely keeps my makeup in place throughout the day so my oily face doesn’t make my makeup go all over. Just a couple sprays after my makeup and I’m ready to start my day
Amy C.
Rochester, MN
I loved that it help my makeup stay in place for most of the day and evening. The smell is kind of strong but not as bad as others I’ve tried. Definitely worth the price!! Does not have spf I believe.
Renee G.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Bought the small bottle of this to test it out! I spray it all over once I'm totally done with my makeup and it's amazing! Really last a long time and just makes your makeup look fresh all day or night
Julissa G.
Newburgh
I REALY LOVE THIS SETTING SPRAY! Ever since I’ve first used it i fell inlove with it! It helps your makeup last long and keeps it looking fresh throughout the whole night. It’s really worth it’s price.
Nicole P.
Cheektowaga , NY
I love this makeup setting spray so much it sets down so naturally and really locks in the makeup. I have normal to dry skin and it works perfectly for all forms of foundation! I would highly recommend
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.