BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Amy V.
Bought this more times than I can count. I've convinced I don't know how many friends that they need it in their lives. I have combination skin and it's perfect for setting my makeup after I finish.
Victoria W.
Not my favorite setting spray, it did a good job a setting my makeup but I felt like it didn't do that much for me. I have other setting sprays that I feel make my makeup last longer and look better
Jaden T.
I love this product it is amazing and has a natural finish. Very lightweight which I love!!!!!!!!!!:) pros are super natural and has an awesome spray. I would definitely recommend and buy this again
Kasey W.
Plymouth , WI
If you plan on being out all night long, or doing a pub crawl. Then this is definitely the setting spray for you. It also works well for long days of traveling and working long hours . It'll keep you looking amazing 👍
Faarah A.
Hands down the best setting spray I've ever used. Really locks in your makeup and sprays a very fine mist. I've woken up with a person face of makeup, but would not recommend sleeping in a full face.
Jade L.
This product is awesome. It makes my makeup last for the entire night, even through sweat. Usually near the end of the night my makeup looks dull and pale, but with this spray my makeup stays intact
Jessica K.
This is my favorite setting spray! It is perfect for everyday use and truly keeps my makeup in place all day. It is super easy to apply and very lightweight. Just remember to keep it a good distance away from the face while spraying!
Leslie G.
Zion, IL
Love this product, it really does help with my makeup to last all night. When I want to go out with my friends to go party and turn up ! and I want to look good all night and not look like a hot mess I would use this. I recommend this product !! Too bad i'm running out. :((
Megan M.
Fort Worth, TX
I used to love this setting spray because it set my makeup and made it last all day. Then I purchased a set that contained two bottles of this. The first bottle I used was great. Then the second bottle had a faulty spray nozzle and I couldn't return it (because I had already used the other bottle in the set.) So bummed.
Kionna R.
Seriously can't go anywhere at night without this finishing spray. It just wouldn't seem right lol. This spray sets your foundation and gives you a clean finish. It is very light weight and long lasting. A little bit goes a long way!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.