BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Emily O.
Bay city , MI
I originally got this product as a free gift with purchase from Ulta. Since then I went and bought the full size of this setting spray. I have tried some cheaper brands and did not notice that they made a huge impact on how long my makeup lasts. This spray however, keeps my makeup in place all night long! I never have a night out that I do not apply the spray. I think it keeps the shine away and assures that my skin does not look oily during use.
nicole L.
Bernhards Bay
This setting Spray is my go to! I love this product so much. I struggle with cystic acne so finding make up that keeps me from breaking out is super hard, especially setting sprays. This setting spray is one of the only setting sprays that hasn't made me break out. I also get super oily through out the day and this setting spray helps me stay nice and matte looking, which is awesome because no one wants their face to look like its melting away!
Victoria B.
Memphis, TN
This setting spray is amazing! I bought this from Sephora and use it daily. The smell throws me off a bit, reminds me of algae. But it has a great matte finish and my makeup doesn’t last it through the day without this product.
Mehak A.
Dallas
My one and only setting spray. I do not trust any other brand to set me make up. I have bought these product probably two dozen times!! I use it to set me base and usually layer the setting spray to help my make up last longer!
Amy F.
Hialeah, FL
I mean, this is a must have for anyone who needs their makeup to last. This spray helps to set all of your makeup (especially powders) into your skin for a beautiful finish. Really helps to set makeup in place and make it last.
Μaggie Y.
Overland Park
My ride or die makeup product, I could not live without it. I am on my 4th one and have refused to try anything else since I started using it. Cannot recommend enough, and want to try everything in this line!!! Love love love!
Madison F.
Spotsylvania, VA
Best make up setting spray ever! It does stink at first but then it goes away! It your looking for a setting spray that keeps your make up on this is the one. Doesn’t make your makeup look oily or not stick! I’d recommend this.
Lindsay U.
Penfield, NY
I absolutely love this product! I have never purchased it only used travel size samples. However it keeps my makeup on after a long night, I wake up and my face still looks fresh with all my eye shadow still on in the morning!
Johnna G.
San Jose
Does not disappoint. I use this for daytime as well and for hot California days, this lightweight spray does its job well enough. It’s dries matte and I also notice that there isn’t much oiliness on my face throughout the day.
Taylor Y.
Madison Hts, MI
Okay so, I did my makeup at like 6:30 on NYE and sprayed this stuff on. We went from party to party and didn't get back until 4:30 am and my makeup was completely intact still! It sets so fast and doesn't feel oily or anything!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.