BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Equannie L.
I noticed by using this product it didn’t help at all I felt like it made my skin much oily then it was and I was at an event and I had make up all over my shirtT
Kendra S.
N Providence, RI
I love this product. It really helps the makeup to melt into your skin. It is lightweight and great with my oily t-zone. It helps my makeup last all day and night.
Megan P.
This is my favorite high end setting spray that I love using when I want my makeup to LAST. This product definitely holds true to its name and lasts alllll night.
Gianna A.
Omaha , NE
Bought the sample size from ulta to try it out before I committed to paying for the full size. It came with the primer and the setting spray, both which I love and will continue to use
Lisa B.
Walled Lake, MI
At the end of your beauty routine, this product really combines all of the makeup you have put on your face and seals them all together for a long lasting affect!
🅘🅛🅘🅐🅝🅐 T.
Only one I use, only one I need. Can’t fix what isn’t broken. I’ve used UD chill version, but it does no good under Florida sun. The All-nighter never disappoints!
Amber F.
Kansas City, MO
I love these setting sprays! My face just feels like it's ready to last all day. No smell, and the mist is super fine, just the way I like it. It dries quick without drying me out.
Adrian B.
My favorite setting spray! Through the years foundation will change but never this! It is amazing! Takes away the powdery look and locks it in all day and night!
Jax H.
This legit made me break out. Not sure why... it was as soon as I took off my makeup new pimples. It does hold your makeup on though if your skin isn't reactive to it
Michelle P.
I would dare say that this is the BEST make up setting spray at this price point! I've used many others, and none of them compare to this one in long lasting effect.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.