BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

mya p.
Redford , MI
this is such a great setting spray, it lasts all day while I am doing work and it doesn’t leave my skin feeling sticky or heavy. It is great for everyday things as well as doing things like clubbing.
Aliyah C.
Asbury Park, NJ
It really works! I spray it about four times before I go to school and it helps make my makeup last all day. Definitely worth the money. And the new packaging it everything. I love the new designs. Definitely my go to setting spray
Taylor W.
Okay product if you put on the "right" amount. Too much and it starts to separate your makeup and cause creases, too little and your makeup looks splotchy and Unblended. Looks great and lasts all day on the days you get it perfect...
Elizabeth P.
Fort Wayne, IN
I use this setting spray almost every single day. It keeps my makeup in place all day long, and I don't notice it causing any texture or breakouts on my skin. It adds a luminous finish to my makeup, so I love it for my dry skin.
Jade L.
This product is awesome. It makes my makeup last for the entire night, even through sweat. Usually near the end of the night my makeup looks dull and pale, but with this spray my makeup stays intact
Chanel V.
Elk Grove , CA
Doesn't feel sticky. Make up doesn't separate, just a few sprays and it gets the job done. I'm not sure if it has spf in it but you can reapply if you feel like your makeup is beginning to look tired
Naomi A.
Summertown, TN
I really like this product! When sprayed, it releases the perfect amount of product onto my skin. I have combination skin and it works really well with it. It doesn’t make me too oily nor dry. I plan on purchasing this product again!
Heather F.
I love this product. It is super hydrating for my dry skin. It locks my foundation in place for much longer wear. It is a refreshing mist as well. I definitely would recommend this product to others.
Amberlynn P.
Covington, LA
I love this stuff and I use it every day. I wear a lot of makeup and it keeps everything in place and has never disappointed. It's not heavy. Easy to use. A little pricy but still gets the job done.
Becca C.
South Point, OH
Keeps makeup on all day! hands down my favorite spray to keep my makeup in place all day. not too heavy and very refreshing. the finish it gives isn't a natural/dewy look...it's almost a matte finish
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.