BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Hope A.
Jonesboro, AR
By far my favorite setting spray. I use this every single day on myself and on my clients! My makeup does not BUDGE for hours upon hours. Obsessed is an understatement. I buy at least 3 at a time! Fav fav fav
Clare B.
Kansas City, MO
Seems to make makeup last longer, but doesn't leave that great of a finish or mattifies at all. Have found better products from other brands, but this works ok. Probably would not re-purchase again next time.
Tatiana C.
Bronx
The best setting spray I've ever used! I wore this on my prom night and was out for a total of 8 hours that night and my makeup did not budge! This spray made it last through prom, after-prom and dinner after that! Best setting spray hands down!
Letty A.
Dallas, TX
Makes my makeup stay in place and last long, it gives a semi matte finish on me, thats why I like it. Easy to apply, sprays evenly. I just do not like the smell. Other than that, works amazing, I do recommend.
Anyssa M.
McAllen
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!! It keeps my makeup locked in all throughout school, dance, recitals, and parties! Great value for how much you get, I just wish packaging met how luxurious i feel when I spritz this on me!
Bailey T.
Soda Springs , ID
This setting spray is amazing for oily skin girls! It will hold your makeup into places for a very long time. I will use mine before I do my makeup and after my makeup is on and it makes the makeup look great!
Nhi B.
Stockton, CA
I absolutely LOVE this setting spray. It keeps my makeup locked in and it really does not budge! It doesn't smell too good but the spray mist is amazing. It gives me the best feeling to finish up my makeup!
Sarah A.
I love love this product! Perfect setting spray for going out in the night! Keeps my makeup in place, don’t smell weird and feels good on my skin when I use it. I don’t breakout either with it which is a plus!
Abby M.
West Hollywood
I am one of the big fan of this product. It makes my make up last and it also melts my make up so it would look like skin. It doesn't break me out which makes me very happy. Will recommend this a lot.
Mackenzie F.
Perfect. If mists well and it doesn't leave your face soaking. It locks your make up in all night just like the name says and keeps your ENTIRE look on. It's a little expensive but it's definitely worth it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.