BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Melanie M.
Greenville
I have tried several setting sprays and out of all them, this one is the best! It really does keep my skin from getting oily and keeps my makeup in place all day.
Aimiee J.
This setting spray works okay. I have very oily skin so I got it thinking it would help with that. But by the end of the day my face wasn't as matte as I'd like. It smells nice though!
Iveth T.
Oakley , CA
This setting spray it a must have no matter if you are using make up or not. I use this bare face to help me control the oiliness of my face. It hold up really good in hot humid weather it dries quick and leaves skin soft non sticky. I get my setting spray at Sephora and alway pick the 2 pack it's a better value for me since I use it often. The mist is very fine and a little sprit in half of the face and another sprit I. The other half and you are set for nice makeup set. Or simply to help with oil control.
Chanda P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the Urban Decay setting spray! It really does keep makeup in place regardless of weather and a little goes a long way (I use two sprays, maybe three). The only downside for me was during travel; the bottle leaks easily and before you know it, you've lost valuable product. Even with two tops, it just was too flimsy from a packaging perspective, but aside from that, it is an excellent product. I grew up with oily skin and as an adult now struggle with dry patches but that isn't affected by this spray.
Jennifer S.
If I could give this 5 more stars I would! This is a must have for me, especially in the summer months. A few sprays and my makeup stays put all day long... almost to the point where it's a pain to remove at night.
Ane K.
Was very pleased. My skin is on the dry side. I experienced no irritation. I also spritz my eye makeup brushes with the spray prior to applying powder eye shadow and I never have to reapply. My makeup stays fresh for hours. The larger size is $30.00 at Sephora. I typically use Model in a Bottle which has to be ordered online as I cannot find it locally. I like the Urban Decay setting spray just as much. I occasionally have modeling jobs and when I have to do my own makeup for a print job, this spray really sets my makeup.
Frances T.
Great setting spray when you're wanting to keep your makeup in place, or just trying to keep from having what I like to call "cake face". Great affordable product!
Jena B.
Delancey, NY
I have been using this product for a very long time, it is one of the best setting sprays I have ever used. It is so refreshing and locks my makeup in for all day wear.
Jasmine S.
San Antonio, TX
Let me start off by saying that I will NEVER go back to using setting powder or any other spray after trying this setting spray. This has become my GO TO spray. I've bought countless powders and some sprays to keep my makeup on all day, somehow nothing ever seemed to work. Either powders made me look white or sprays didn't hold my makeup in place for more than an hour or two and let's be honest, no one likes to have to keep reapplying hour after hour. This spray not only helps make makeup look flawless, it helps it stay put ALL DAY, even in hot humid weather, I live in Texas. For a busy college student who works, I needed something that was quick and efficient so I could easily go from class to work to a night out with friends. It also doesn't make your face oily and is fragrance free. Well worth the price! I use this almost everyday and the big bottle lasts me close to 3 months.
Gianna A.
Omaha , NE
Bought the sample size from ulta to try it out before I committed to paying for the full size. It came with the primer and the setting spray, both which I love and will continue to use
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.