BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jennifer T.
I love Iran decay setting spray I keep this in the small bottle in my purse!!! The coolness of the spray is so refreshing and it keeps my make up looking fresh and long lasting all day long!!!! Get this now!!
Chelsea W.
This setting spray is amazing! It keep my make up listings for all day. It also helps to keep oiliness down because of the matte finish it adds. It smells pretty good and I’ll definitely buy it again.
Lillian V.
Akron, OH
It’s amazing and will hold my makeup in place all day. I got it on sale but I’m more than willing to pay full price for when I run out. Better for oily skin than deslick but not that good for dry skin.
Suellen B.
West Portsmouth
In love with this setting spray! I use this almost every day. It keeps my skin looking matte and holds all the oil in. Easy to apply, and goes on like a fine mist. I will continue to buy this product!
Sharon W.
Chandler, AZ
This makeup setting spray is so nice. It adds a chill moisturizing factor but keeps you matte. I lovebirds in AZ and this keeps my skin feeling hydrated. Love this product.
Amy A.
This is *the* setting spray! I have to admit that I haven’t used that many, but I tried this one and it was the end all be all. I have normal-dry skin and this makes my makeup look awesome. It really seems to illuminate my skin as well. Makeup stays put and looks great all day.
Lindsey A.
Medina, NY
I've never used a setting spray until I got this in my BirchBox. It smells nice, but I got a bit in my eyes and it really stung. I didn't really notice much of a difference in my makeup throughout the night, but it's never really been an issue for me.
Shanna H.
Amanda
I really like this product it helped to settle all my powder product and gave my makeup the staying power I was looking for. Unfortunately I probably won’t re-purchase this again until I can find it on sale
Tiffany A.
Miami
I would choose this over any other setting spray out there! It is exactly what I need to set my makeup, it looks like i barely have makeup when i use this. It has changed my makeup game 100%!!!!!!!!!!!
Maddie S.
hollywood
This leaves my makeup locked in place. It’s a dewy looking finish that I absolutely love. It leaves your skin looking fresh and dewy. This product can be found in Sephora. The pricing on this is great.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.