BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ellen P.
Swartz Creek, MI
This stuff is amazing! It keeps my makeup on all day! It's like glue for the face. But it doesn't make you feel sticky at all. I would buy this over and over and over again
delfina m.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been using this setting spray for two years now! Absolutely love it! It dries quickly and keeps my makeup in place for very long. Ive been to parties and wedding with a full face of makeup where I danced a lot and thanks to this spray nothing moved, everything was still in tact
Lasasha H.
Pleasantville, NJ
My first love when it comes to setting spray. A little goes a long way and it really does help your make up stay fresh thought the day and it doesn't have a harsh chemical smell. Deff worth the money.
Gaby Rodriguez J.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product it is amazing how it helps control the shine but the fact that my makeup last twice longer is the best, I don't have to touch up during the day anymore!
Ashley N.
Beulah, ND
I will never stop buying this product, it's that good. I could be wearing the crappiest foundation and if I were to spray this setting spray, it would seriously last all day! Totally excited about the new packaging. It looks so sleek and sexy!
Alina B.
Woodridge, IL
This is a super glue for your makeup. It works amazingly. This spray helps makeup to stay put for hours and hours. I’m always using it when I do makeup for special events. It is must have for everyone.
McKayla S.
Whitewater , WI
I have been using this product for many years and don't plan on quitting any time soon. It has always worked through rainy days while walking to class to my trip to Italy where I underwent 105 degree Mediterranean heat. My look is always complete with this spray!
Marilyn R.
Virginia Bch, VA
I will not stray from this product! I love it so much. Your makeup stays on all day and your face does not feel tight or sticky. However, my face still does get oily. However, I just use oil blotting sheets.
Tiffany A.
Miami
I would choose this over any other setting spray out there! It is exactly what I need to set my makeup, it looks like i barely have makeup when i use this. It has changed my makeup game 100%!!!!!!!!!!!
Unique M.
I put this on before going to a concert where there is a lot of dancing and sweating and my makeup stayed put. I have no idea how a spray can keep my foundation looking almost new for hours on hours but it worked and i would buy again
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.