BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Paris O.
middleburg
It's a really nice setting spray and I ran out and I would love it if you guys were to send me another spray.its good for all types of skin and I would recommend this for everyone it's lightweight I would recommend this for anyone and I love it and it's easy to carry around.
Melanie T.
Hartford, CT
My go-to setting spray!! Works wonders, really locks in my makeup and keeps it from moving it cracking. It also comes in a Dewey version and oil control as well. 10/10 completely recommend for setting spray
Lizette L.
El Paso, TX
I love this setting spray!
I use this every single day.
It does make my makeup last in place since I do have oily skin
The only con is the price.
I have tried other setting sprays that work similarly but this is one is still my favorite
Sherry C.
Norfolk, VA
Fave high end setting spray. When u looking for all day stay in place it's wonderful. Usually makeup will last 4hrs before getting my oily skin to peak. With this it gave me four more hours without having to dab my face
Lindsey F.
Russellville, KY
Only setting spray I’ve ever used and the only one I probably will. Keeps makeup in place and looking locked in for hours. Just be sure to spray the proper length away. Great value and product. Love it.
Stephanie V.
Burleson
I have combination skin that leans more oily. I love this setting spray. I left for a bachelorette party one night thinking I was looking a mess when we got back to the hotel but my makeup was still on point even after the oil and sweat.
Nic M.
Not my favorite setting spray (mufe fix it) but not the worst. Matte finish. Makeup doesn't run or smudge but there is fading and transfer can occur. The price is bit high for a product that is just ok.
Tatiani C.
San Diego, CA
I usually have an issue with my makeup looking like it's gone by the end of the day, so I tried this setting spray and it actually has worked pretty well. I find at the end of a full day of wearing makeup, it looks like everything is still in tact.
Danielle R.
Jamesville, NC
This is the best setting spray I have ever used. It is amazing! The price isn’t the cheapest but I believe it is worth what I paid. You can go all day without your makeup messing up at all. It’s fantastic! I highly recommend this product.
K H.
Piedmont, OK
This spray does keep my makeup on longer. The key is to put it on after you are finished with your foundation and let dry. Then put on blush, contour, highlighter, etc and spray another coat on. After it is dry you can set with power.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.