BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Morgan H.
Kirbyville, TX
Just recently starting using this & I really love it. I damp my beauty blender and eye shadow brushes with it to make glitter stick and it works really well and helps my makeup stay on for a long time.
Sarah Z.
New Stanton, PA
I have really oily skin, so I have to be careful when I buy make up. This product definitely helps with my shine control for a couple hours but my skin is still oily after wearing this product all day.
Makenzie C.
Watertown, NY
This setting spray pairs perfectly with any kind of makeup I wear it leaves a nice matter finish for your day or night look. I would really recommend this product to anyone looking for a nice setting spray
Lasasha H.
Pleasantville, NJ
My first love when it comes to setting spray. A little goes a long way and it really does help your make up stay fresh thought the day and it doesn't have a harsh chemical smell. Deff worth the money.
Maranda C.
I use this everyday when apllying my makeup i spray my sponge that i apply my foundation with and after i do my full face of makeup i also spray my face and my makeup seriously lasts me all day and night even through sweat !
Gabriela S.
Worcester, MA
Works amazing! Really helps set a full face all day long with no worries and leaves zero residue which is great! I'd recommend for anyone looking for a long-lasting effect.
Rayleigh R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the up all night setting spray, whether I’m working al day behind the bar or put on make up later in the evening, it stays in place. I can sleep in my make up and still have it on when I wake up
Jinger T.
Norristown, PA
THE BEST SETTING SPRAY EVER!!!  this keeps your makeup matte and perfect LEGIT ALL NIGHT!  If you worked hard on your makeup you for sure would wanna buy this. the mist is perfect, light weight, and also smells amazing.
member-f8fc3
Whenever I need to make sure my makeup will last this is always my go to! this finish is slightly matte but i don’t notice a huge difference.it is really easy to apply, all skin types would be able to to use! I have repurchased this product a few times!  Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Ashly R.
West Haven, CT
definitely long lasting. i like to go out a lot and dance all night long and this setting spray allows for me not to have to touch up my makeup at all. i can dance the night away without having to worry about my makeup wearing off
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.