BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Parmvir K.
Lenexa, KS
I can't express my love for Urban Decay setting sprays! It keeps my makeup lasting all night long and the feeling when you spray it feels refreshing. My makeup by the end of the night looks just the way it did when I first applied my makeup several hours ago!!
Nahomi P.
Kutztown, PA
Urban decay is one of my favorite brands! This is so easy to use, it sprays evenly. It doesn’t feel heavy on the face, very light and works on oily skin. I haven’t used it recently but I loved it when I bought it.
Jazmyn D.
This setting spray is really nice and it works great for when going to a party late at night or if you know you have a long day of work or school ahead your makeup will last it might lift a little but sometimes it also depends on your makeup
Stephanie K.
Bennington, NE
This stuff is wonderful I use it after my foundation and concealer prior to applying setting powder as well as when I finish my makeup it keeps my makeup looking fresh all day
Katherine W.
San Diego, CA
I️ use this spray every time I️ go out or I️ need my makeup to last all day. I️ have naturally oily skin and I️ love this product. It helps so much! And it makes my makeup look amazing for the whole night!
Emily G.
Evans
I haven’t tried many setting sprays, but this is my all time favorite. I think that it keeps my makeup set so much longer than any other. It does what it needs and it doesn’t dry my face out despite the fact that it does have alcohol in it.
Keely W.
West Haven
Ok, I thought that this facial spray was over hyped. Until I actually tried it I realized it really is the best! Sets your make up beautiful & makes it last longer.
Carolina E.
Works well! I'm not sure about the "all nighter" thing though. Definitely stayed on most of the day, but my makeup on my chin and forehead usually fades after about 4 hours. Maybe that's just me, but over all, I'd probably buy it again.
Dianne H.
I love this setting spray. I have oily skin and when I leave the house this keeps my makeup looking amazing. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin and dries pretty fast. I'll continue to purchase this product.
Serry T.
San Jose, CA
I love this setting spray! I always try different ones but always end up going back to this. I’ve definitely noticed how much longer my makeup lasts with this. I also like that it sets my makeup perfectly and there aren’t any random dry patches from it. Would 100% recommend!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.