BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
h k.
I find that my primer does most of the work of keeping my makeup in place long term, but this product provides a "skin like" finish that I love because I hate looking like I have cake face.
Elizabeth R.
Goshen, IN
Really nice product, very gross smell. I use this with my beauty blender instead of water, works perfectly. I hesitate to spray it on my face though, the smell is disgusting. It reminds me of a sneeze. I would buy and recommend this, just hold your nose.
Emily L.
Palmdale, CA
It really keeps on your makeup all day!!! My makeup won't budge! The only complaint I have about this is the scent. It smells pretty bad, but if you can get over the scent it's an amazing spray.
Priscilla R.
Centralia, WA
I love this product! I used this setting spray on my makeup when I was a bridesmaid at a friends wedding and my makeup still looked perfect 12 hours later after dancing the night away!
Daniela M.
This is by far my favorite setting spray. My skin got really oily in the summer and it still kept my make up on all day. Looked as if I had just applied my foundation
Rebecca D.
My makeup lasts forever with this setting spray. It is very lightweight and won't clog your pores. Very easy to apply. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Cassie T.
Naperville
YES YES YES! Only spray you need! Been using this product for over 7 years and I will never stop my makeup stays on all night and I have to admit even when I wake up!
Ashley W.
Evanston, IL
I started out with the trial size of this product, and I went through many bottles of it (I still do). While I don't know how well it does at making sure my make-up doesn't transfer (I don't think any setting spray fully does), I do think this is one of the best! It gives my face some hydration after baking with powder. It makes everything look like one, and that everything is supposed to be on my face.
Toreka P.
The holy grail of setting sprays!!! I can spray my face at 8am and do what I have to do all day including workout and my face will still be set and in place at 11pm.
Jennifer R.
Sheridan, AR
I really like this setting spray. I have dry skin, and it is great. I like the chill setting spray too. This makes my makeup last all day. Just set it, and forget it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.