BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Alanna K.
East Haven
Almost feels refreshing to finish your look with this, and it really does help hold your face so it doesn't come off after a few hrs. I tend to not use it on everyday looks but for night time or all day wear.
Layla M.
My favorite setting spray. I always recommend this one. Great for all skin types if you ask me. Especially oily for sure. Very light weight and it give me a matte finish. Go get you some. You won't regret it.
Valerie P.
Jamaica, NY
I love this setting spray, haven't found anything comparable. It literally keeps everything in place all night. You need around 4-5 spritzes and you're good to go! What I love about it is that it makes me feel hydrated post make up application.
Sarah E.
This is the only setting spray that I will use to this day. Nothing compares. Just a few sprays when I get done with my makeup routine and my face is perfect all day. It has no shimmer it's a flat not oily product and I would recommend to others.
Aya K.
Quincy, MA
This setting spray does exactly what it says it will do- make your makeup last ALL NIGHT. When I use this spray my makeup DOES NOT move, it's amazing! The value is also great, the bottle will last you a while!
Alexis L.
Warren, PA
Really love using this for after my makeup. Haven't really tested it in the sun really. It keeps my makeup in place all day especially when getting super sweaty. Very easy to apply. Would definitely buy again!
Kyana M.
Midwest city , OK
This product is amazing. The spray doesn't leave my face soaked after and it is a very light mist. This setting spray really does a great job at setting my makeup for a night out. I would definitely buy again!
Oyku F.
voorhees, NJ
The new packaging is super cute. I hated how the white packaging left stains all over it. This makes sure my makeup doesn't budge all day. I have oily skin so setting spray is a must. I buy these all the time
Christel T.
Addison, IL
This will keep your makeup on through a NUCLEAR WAR!! I have had very "eventful" nights, shall we say, with a full face of makeup on and remain unscathed with my face needing honestly NO retouching. Great for events like weddings, proms, etc. Most definitely a holy grail!
Abby W.
Bellingham
This is my holy grail!! I freaking love the way my skin looks after applying. It keeps me from sweating my makeup off in the summer which is big for me. It takes off excess powder to make my skin look flawless.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.