BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Dani S.
Salem, OR
I love this all nighter spray be because it makes you feel so refreshed and it has a good scent to it. It's a super reliable spray and it's one of the best I've used.
member-ef6a48c26
The Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray will guarantee your makeup to last the whole day. Your makeup will never move and your skin will feel very refreshed. Would definitely recommend!
Myra F.
I recently started using this all nighter setting spray and its amazing my makeup lasts all night long no matter where I am! I would definitely recommend everyone to try this setting spray.
Courtney H.
baltimore , MD
keeps my makeup on all day and also matte because i definitely get so oily the price point is a little expensive so i don’t buy this as much but still a great product
Kavita H.
Jamaica, NY
When they say take a girl swimming on the first date, ohhh your makeup will stay on. It sets your makeup in place and also take away that powdery finish. Always rebuy
Cassie T.
Naperville
YES YES YES! Only spray you need! Been using this product for over 7 years and I will never stop my makeup stays on all night and I have to admit even when I wake up!
Kayla F.
Cottondale, AL
Honestly, one of the best setting sprays I’ve used. It doesn’t take much, so don’t drench your face! I work in a veterinary office and work from 7am to 7pm and my makeup lasts all day long, even after a million puppy kisses.
Kim C.
Kenmore, NY
This setting spray works really well. It keeps my makeup on all day and flawless. It keeps my foundation matte and smells very fresh. I enjoy spraying it on everyday.
Melissa M.
San Jose, CA
This is a must have ! Who has time to be reapplying makeup or bringing your stash with you!? No one so use this setting spray and you're set for the day and all night
h k.
I find that my primer does most of the work of keeping my makeup in place long term, but this product provides a "skin like" finish that I love because I hate looking like I have cake face.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.