BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ileana A.
Ontario, CA
I lovvvveeee setting sprays and I love urban decay setting sprays! I have nothing bad to say about it, it makes my face dewy and I love it. I have combination skin and Ive been buying this all the time!
Lilyan R.
Fort Bragg, NC
I love how easy to apply this setting spray is. The mister is so smooth and it’s so refreshing. I have oily skin and I feel like it contains my oils and keeps my makeup in place all day. Would recommend!
Christine W.
Amherst, NY
One of my favorite setting sprays!! The sprayer on the bottle is perfect and gives you just the right amount of product. My makeup looks fantastic afterwards. It has turned into one of my go to products.
Lizette L.
El Paso, TX
I love this setting spray!
I use this every single day.
It does make my makeup last in place since I do have oily skin
The only con is the price.
I have tried other setting sprays that work similarly but this is one is still my favorite
Brooke L.
Wytheville, VA
This product is so amazing! Just a tad pricey but so worth it! I love the lasting of my makeup! My face is oily and it doesn't make my face more oily as other products! I would recommend this product!!!
Margaret G.
CLAYTON, NC
Hands down the best setting spray I’ve used. Lost a star due to price, because for the size it isn’t a great value. However, it keeps your makeup on through adverse conditions which is somewhat worth it.
Callie W.
Midwest City, OK
It’s such a noticeable difference after using setting spray and how your makeup melts together. All Nighter is one of my go-to’s because of how beautiful it makes my make up melt together for long hours.
Danielle R.
Jamesville, NC
This is the best setting spray I have ever used. It is amazing! The price isn’t the cheapest but I believe it is worth what I paid. You can go all day without your makeup messing up at all. It’s fantastic! I highly recommend this product.
Amanda S.
Mt Juliet, TN
Great finishing touch after makeup application.  Gives a "chill" feeling and feels great on skin. Keeps makeup in place for up to 12 hours.  For all skin types but would recommend deslick if you are oily.
Nic M.
Not my favorite setting spray (mufe fix it) but not the worst. Matte finish. Makeup doesn't run or smudge but there is fading and transfer can occur. The price is bit high for a product that is just ok.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.