BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Sophie L.
Haven't tried this in a while, but I've enjoyed it in the past. Used it for  summer weddings/special events, and I definitely noticed a difference in wear time. I'm the type of person whose makeup won't really visibly fade or break down at day's end, but it'll just disappear . This prevents that from happening as often, and does so better than other sprays I've tried. Non irritating, travel friendly, refreshing. Definitely will repurchase soon.
Elizabeth S.
Columbus, GA
Call me crazy but I have never noticed a difference with or without a setting spray, it might be because I don't really sweat but I do have oilier skin and it has never made a noticeable difference. it don't dislike it but it is not worth a repeat buy for me personally.
Zeina C.
Hanford, CA
This is one of my favorite setting sprays. It really helps your powder melt into your skin and locks it in all day. I purchased mine from either Ulta or Sephora. Highly recommend to those of you that want your makeup to last for hours!
luci 🧖.
It helped keep my makeup on through cheer practices and through sweating, up to 12 hours. Would recommend reapplying if you do want to use it longer than 6-10 hours, as its power wears down after then. I would buy this again as it lasts longer than any drug store spray
Sabina S.
I can’t rave about this enough. I have stocked up for life. It has made my makeup last through pouring rain & 100 degree weather. I will never need to try any other setting spray. It’s perfect & I would recommend it to everyone.
Hannah H.
Carbondale, IL
Hands down the best setting spray i’ve ever used! My makeup is thunderstorm proof, breakup proof, and “finals week” proof. This keeps everything in place, whether its a long day or a rainy day. I will never use another setting spray
Morgan J.
Salisbury
This stuff is great! My makeup lasts so much longer with this even when I touch my face I feel like it holds in place throughout the day! It is a little expensive but it helps keep all that other makeup right where it should be!
Alison C.
Jersey City
My fave setting spray! I'd been eyeing this for months after using drugstore setting sprays and I am so glad I bought this. My makeup looks the same from the moment I'm done initially applying to hours later... Highly recommend!
Skylar P.
North Olmsted, OH
I love this product to keep my makeup in place all day long. I just see myself running through a ton of it very quickly. This setting spray really makes a difference when it comes to wearing a full face for a long time. Love it!
Kalee H.
Hermiston
i have been using this for years, and i love it. it is definitely the best setting spray i have ever used. i highly recommend this to anybody who is looking for a spray, that keeps your makeup on for hourssss. it’s just amazing.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.