BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Courtney H.
baltimore , MD
keeps my makeup on all day and also matte because i definitely get so oily the price point is a little expensive so i don’t buy this as much but still a great product
Kiki D.
It keeps my foundation from creasing for about 3 hours it's not good for oily skin. Dry down time is longer than need be so you'll walk around with a wet looking face for a little while .
Rachel D.
DAVENPORT
It's expensive, but honestly it works. I can only afford the travel size every once in awhile as a treat, but I love the smell and the way it feels. Locks in my face.
Miss G.
this is the best thing I have ever used. I used my friend's before going out hoping it would help just keep me looking decent at the party. Little did I know that it would change my life. I went wild that night. I went too hard and ended up yacking, but urban decay was there for me. I fell asleep on the bathroom floor & had to wake up and go to a fundraiser the next day and when i looked in the mirror I was SHOOK. my make up looked the exact same as it did when I first put it on. I wore this same face of make up for 2 days with no regrets. This spray withstood an amazing amount of sweat, wine I spilt on my face, puking for hours and rain on the walk home. I am amazed. This is the best thing since sliced bread.
Kim C.
Kenmore, NY
This setting spray works really well. It keeps my makeup on all day and flawless. It keeps my foundation matte and smells very fresh. I enjoy spraying it on everyday.
Lara W.
I just recently purchased this product and have used it a few times. It's not sticky jen it goes on and the mist actually covers your whole face. Other sprays I have tried do not spray well. I would highly recommend this.
Camille M.
Richmond, VA
Good product definitely helps Makeup last but not the best I’ve seen! Easy to apply great for before and after makeup! I would give it more of a 6hr wear over all day
Myra F.
I recently started using this all nighter setting spray and its amazing my makeup lasts all night long no matter where I am! I would definitely recommend everyone to try this setting spray.
Paige B.
I had never used setting spray before this, only setting powder. But I still felt like I needed a little bit more to keep my makeup looking flawless throughout the day. I have combination skin so my makeup tends to wear off in my t-zone the fastest, and this keeps it on better than anything I've used! I also love using it because it gives the feeling of "okay I'm done" like the last finishing touch. It's a great product, I bought the travel size to try out but I'm definitely going to buy the full size when I need it again.
Sara O.
Stevens Point, WI
I LOVE THIS SETTING SPRAY. I'm currently on my third full size bottle and I can't imagine my makeup without it. It really helps Makeup melt into the skin and stay fresh-looking all day. I wouldn't definitely repurchase!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.