BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Caitlin H.
Shrewsbury, MA
The best setting spray I have tried. I know I won't have to worry about checking and touching up my makeup throughout the day with this on, and my makeup does not transfer as easily as it normally would.
Gracie L.
I really like the setting spray. It helps my make up last longer. At first I couldn't really tell if it was making a difference, but then I stopped wearing it for a few days and noticed that my make up was fading a lot more on those days.
Angie W.
Ravenna, OH
I just recently purchased this setting spray so its to early to tell but it seems to work pretty good. It is on the expensive side but if it works its worth the $31 dollars. The packaging is sleek and expensive looking. I purchase Urban Decay at Sephora
Gabrielle G.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm pretty sure this stuff will survive the apocalypse. My best friend was in labor for almost 24 hrs and set her face with this spray and her makeup looked as fresh as it did when she first applied it.
Glendaliz C.
This is my favorite setting spray! I use this a lot for going out or going to concerts, places where you move a lot you want your makeup to stay! This is the product for you! I recommend this one and the kat von'd one too!
Melanie T.
Hartford, CT
My go-to setting spray!! Works wonders, really locks in my makeup and keeps it from moving it cracking. It also comes in a Dewey version and oil control as well. 10/10 completely recommend for setting spray
Ileana A.
Ontario, CA
I lovvvveeee setting sprays and I love urban decay setting sprays! I have nothing bad to say about it, it makes my face dewy and I love it. I have combination skin and Ive been buying this all the time!
T P.
This setting spray is the real deal! It keeps all your makeup on all day and night. It's good for everyone. It has a natural finish and just sets the makeup in a beautiful way. I would recommend it to others
nathalie G.
My best setting spray ever, i used for all my clients and my makeup to, its feel fresh and if you have oily skin you need this in your makeup kit, the bottle its perfect size for me. I will buy it again.
Sherry C.
Norfolk, VA
Fave high end setting spray. When u looking for all day stay in place it's wonderful. Usually makeup will last 4hrs before getting my oily skin to peak. With this it gave me four more hours without having to dab my face
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.