BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Marissa S.
Love this stuff so much! The only setting spray I'll ever use. I always get mine at Sephora or all the time and it never fails me. I can definitely tell the difference as to how my makeup stays on throughout the day.
Jalessa M.
Shelby Twp, MI
It was okay I think they update the version I had because it use to come in a white bottle. Yes it is easy to apply. It work for a couple hours. The finish was natural. I don't know if I would buy this one again.
Lana A.
Louisiana
I use this setting stray every time I put make up on! It keeps my make up prefect all day, it has a great matte finish and natural look! It's lightweight and the package is great. I would recommend this product!
Kersten W.
Choctaw, OK
You get what you pay for on this product. It's lasts for a very long time! I don't think it actually works but it is easy to apply. I can't ever tell a difference once it's on. No I wouldn't recommend to others.
Emma C.
Grand Forks, ND
Love love love this setting spray. Makes makeup last twice as long. And that is so appreciated coming from a busy girl like me. Doesn’t really have a scent so that would be cool if something like that was added.
Jessie S.
Elmwood Park, IL
My ride or die. I can't go on without my favorite lasting spray. I will never use any other brand but this one . UD all nighter and deslick are my 2 favorite i tried so many but these 2 are definitely a must!!!!
MaryKate A.
I really like this setting spray. I wore it all during prom and it locked my makeup all night and through all the dancing. It ensures no cracking in foundation or mascara from dripping or smearing into the skin!
Casandra M.
Stanton, CA
Lives up to its hype, no doubt. Says what it does and lasts all night! Wore it to many nights out and doesnmt budge my makeup. Has a natural finish, which I love! You get what you pay for, everyone needs to try it!
Megan K.
Naperville, IL
Kept my makeup from getting cakier than it normally is, and helped keep my eyeshadow in face. Easy to apply with the container, and extremely lightweight. Gave a nice finish to my makeup, and worth the splurge.
Kylie W.
Star, Idaho
Oh gosh this is some good stuff. I can definitely see a difference when I don’t wear this. It will make my makeup last from 8 AM to 10 PM and still look great. The mist on the nozzle is also very fine and smooth.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.