BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Brittany S.
Use this whenever I wear makeup. Keeps my makeup in place on both hot summer days and cold winter days. Keeps your face hydrated and smooth. Bottle lasts for a good amount of uses. I'm on my 5th bottle.
Tatiani C.
San Diego, CA
I usually have an issue with my makeup looking like it's gone by the end of the day, so I tried this setting spray and it actually has worked pretty well. I find at the end of a full day of wearing makeup, it looks like everything is still in tact.
Aurora K.
Refreshing and drys quickly. It doesn't leave droplet marks and is easy to spray. It keeps everything on face for at least 8 hours. It's great for all skin types and is a must have for all makeup lovers.
Oceana H.
This setting spray is amazing! It’s one of the only ones I use. It keeps my makeup on all day and keeps it almost the same as when I put it on. I would definitely buy this again and highly recommend it!
Stephanie V.
Glendale (Los Angeles), CA
I use this after applying my makeup. This is a must have. When I went to the zoo, it was 80 degrees - 90 degrees. I was there for about 4 hours and guess what? My makeup still looked good!! It works. It’s amazing! I definitely recommend this!
Sherry C.
Norfolk, VA
Fave high end setting spray. When u looking for all day stay in place it's wonderful. Usually makeup will last 4hrs before getting my oily skin to peak. With this it gave me four more hours without having to dab my face
Ashlyn E.
My favorite setting spray of all time. I won't try anything else! Makes my makeup stay all day and look so good! Leaves such a pretty finish on my face. It's probably my favorite step in my makeup routine to spray this all over my face:)
Kay L.
Joshua, TX
I did not like the wetting spray. It left me feeling sticky. Especially makes mascara matte up so I had to put on everything but mascara first, spray, then eyes. That did seem to improve the performance.
Nancy E.
Fontana , CA
Heck yass! This needs more then 5 stars! Love love love it! Keeps my face so flawlesss and refreshing even after a couple hours out! Also carry travel size with me! Yes I would buy again again and again!
Callie W.
Midwest City, OK
It’s such a noticeable difference after using setting spray and how your makeup melts together. All Nighter is one of my go-to’s because of how beautiful it makes my make up melt together for long hours.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.