BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kassandra C.
Love it ! I have super oily skin and this helps keep my looking matte all day! I have nothing negative to say about this product, would totally recommend to someone who has oily skin
Sara W.
Santa Ana
I absolutely love this setting spray!!! I did my make up in the morning & it stayed on perfectly through work, gym, going to the club & when I woke up the next morning it hadn't budged at all!!
Journey P.
Linwood, NC
This setting spray is the bomb. t makes your makeup last all night and it is very easy to apply. Just a couple squirts of this and this will keep your makeup in place all day.
Susana R.
Best if used with urban decay all nighter foundation. no need for setting powder. spray works perfect alone! I do use 1 spray more than recommended on the bottle though.
Deidre G.
New Braunfels, TX
The name for this setting spray is accurate! I swear this prolongs my foundation an extra 3 to 4 hours! It gives a nice matte finish and melts into your skin comfortably
Janie R.
A classic for a reason! This product get the job done, and keeps your makeup perfect all day! It's something I will always splurge on, I've repurchased it countless times
Emily W.
Iva, SC
This setting spray does more than meets the eye. This spray locks my look into place for the wildest days/nights imaginable! Never disappointed, love the light weight feel, and how it's never harsh on my skin! Definitely another one of my favorites!
Jessica R.
Davenport, IA
If you want your face to look as amazing as it did when you first put your make up one, this is the setting spray for you! I used it once to try it out and I have not used anything else since.
Keneale M.
Woodhaven, NY
Love this product. I can get very greasy an my makeup sometimes dances its way down my face however when ever i use the all nighter my makeup stays in place and i dont get that yucky oily look
Mary P.
Yakima, WA
I have tried many Setting sprays and this one is in my opinion the best. I religiously use this every time I do my make up. Even if it's just a light makeup day I still use this setting spray because I love how it feels on my face. It's very lightweight, not greasy at all, but yet it gives me this sheer feeling of just the right moisture on top of my moisture that's already on my face from my bb cream. It doesn't make me look oily or shiny. It does not take away from any matte look that I'm going for. Which I absolutely love. It works with you.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.