BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Rachel S.
Laguna Hills, CA
I use this exclusively for all my makeup looks. It gives this great dewey finish to your makeup; super easy to apply, and it really helps your makeup last with minimal touch ups. No yucky smell and a lot of product for the price!
Natalie P.
This setting spray is fantastic. It helps keep my make up in place for longer and it adds a perfect seal when everything is finished. If I ever forget to use it after applying make up, I can see the difference within a few hours.
Deja V.
Green Bay, WI
This setting spray is AMAZING!!! It keeps my makeup in place all DAY and NIGHT!! It has a double cap which I like, and it’s an easy application, with a dewy finish. I definitely recommend this product!! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Delaney S.
I could tell this kept my makeup on longer than when I didn’t wear it!! Really locked in my makeup and melted all the product into my skin. Would recommend to anyone who’s looking for a setting spray that will actually make a difference in the longevity of their makeup!
Kate N.
Tumwater, WA
Love this setting spray! Keeps my makeup in place and looking fresh all day! Doesn’t smell bad and I bought the smaller version and a little goes a long way! I use this with everyday makeup and full glam and it never fails to impress me!
Khia M.
I love this setting spray it leaves my skin looking very dewy and hydrated and it keeps my face on all night. Doesn’t have a odd smell but if you have oily skin I wouldn’t recommend this because it’s very hydrating in my opinion.
Rebecca V.
Astoria, NY
I love all-nighter as an everyday setting spray. It sprays a very fine mist so no need to blend in with a beauty blender. My makeup stays on throughout the entire work day when I use it. However, on special occasions and weekends, I'd go for a more heavy-duty, long-lasting setting spray like Model in a Bottle. My biggest complaint about All-Nighter is that is now has the exact same packaging as De-Slick. It's very easy to accidentally pick up the wrong one.
Ashlie L.
Goldsboro, NC
This setting spray... is $31. It is worth ABSOLUTELY EVERY dollar. My favorite setting spray ever by far. It goes on even, doesn’t small bad, and keeps my make up matte and fresh ALL DAY. I have oily skin and it actually helps with oil control too. You need to try this.
Sarah K.
Lynchburg
I have heard so many people rave about this setting spray so I am unsure of whether I got a dud or I just don’t particularly like it. First, the smell is really weird and it makes me cringe to smell it when I use it. Second, when I do use it my face feels slightly irritated afterwards and I have to use a beauty blender to push in the product. It does make my make up last longer, but I’ve found other setting sprays that do that and don’t have those negatives
Emily E.
Cincinnati, OH
I wore this during an outdoor wedding this summer and it seemed to work pretty well. I accidentally packed a dewy foundation so luckily I had this to try to somewhat keep my makeup on. It did a pretty good job. I would recommend it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.