BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Micha A.
Tallahassee , FL
Got it as a birthday gift. Still haven't used it so this review is to be updated later. The packaging is quite nice and my friend tends to have decent taste. Which is why I give it 4 stars prior to trying it out.
Shiva M.
Brooklyn, NY
I used it during the summer when its hotter at night when going out. It really helped with not making my makeup run and helped keeping it in place. Ive
Only used it for night time stuff so I cant comment on the day time effect and duration it lasts.
Barbara B.
Atlanta
Urban Decay all nighter spray will always be my favorite setting spray. My makeup last all night even when I go to the club or just going to a family event. My makeup stays put I don't have no trouble out of it
Lydia G.
Abilene, TX
Of all the Urban Decay products I have tried, this was the biggest let down. It didn't really seem to do much aside from making my face feel nice. As far as helping makeup stay though, not really. Will not buy again.
Sarah B.
Clinton, MS
I use this every single day. I perform on a very hot stage a lot & this keeps my makeup on better than any other setting spray. The nozzle is very good, too, & the price is definitely reasonable. Love love love!
Amanda D.
Phoenixville , Pa
REally does set all night long. I love to use this over a powder face. Takes a bit of the matte away and sets forever. You can't feel a thing and it really does the job. Great product highly recommend.
Caitlin J.
Great setting spray! Keeps my makeup on all day and all night even when it's hot! Only downside is that is smells like elmers glue but if you can get past the smell it's great!! Definitely would repurchase this!
Mercedee A.
Corona
Definitely one of my favorite setting sprays ! A little goes a long way too ! You don't have to spray too much for the product to work. It really keeps my makeup in place and it lasts practically all day long !
Kayla M.
Glenwood, IA
I love this setting spray! It really locks your makeup in place! The most is so fine and it really gives you a natural finish. It's super lightweight on the skin and I will definitely be repurchasing this item!
Mayra C.
This will literally keep your makeup on all night long! At first feels like a sticky kind of wet, but after it dries out you feel nothing at all on your face, keeps you makeup looking fresh even after 8-10 hours!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.