BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kaitlyn H.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love this setting spray because I am a heavy sweater and I don't know how but this makes your face temperature cooler so your makeup stays smooth and intact. I buy the two pack to save on price
Kelsie V.
urban decay makes a lot of amazing products and this is one i can not live without ! it really does make my make up look freshly applied allllll day! i definitely recommend
Sara H.
Evanston, IL
Suitable for all skin types, this weightless spray gives your makeup serious staying power. The sprayer delivers a microfine mist that goes on so light you can hardly feel it - it does not feel sticky or tight on the skin. I love this spray because it prevents your makeup from melting, fading or settling into fine lines. This product actually lowers the temperature of your makeup to keep it on even in the most humid, hot, cold or windy conditions! Perfect for those like me who have makeup meltdowns, your makeup will not budge with Urban Decay's All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray!
Mary Claire N.
This product does make my makeup last a little longer than usual. The main reason I love it is because it makes the creams and powders on my face blend flawlessly. It helps make it look like you don't actually have powder on!
Carlie R.
My all time favorite setting spray. Makes makeup look flawless. Lightweight and refreshing. Keeps makeup on all day without sliding off. Best setting spray hands down. I'd recommend to anyone.
Cari F.
Salvisa, KY
Not to exaggerate, but I used this when I freelanced comic con for a group of ladies, and I got a call from them at 11 at night, asking how to get their makeup off.  Needless to say, it works like no other, and I have no reason or desire to try any other setting sprays after I tried this one.  It works on every skin type, does not smear or change the product that has been applied, and it doesn't let anything budge.  There is one problem - if you or the person you are using this on has dry skin, it may make your skin feel dryer because it has alcohol in it, but a hydrating primer or some rose spray before spraying the setting spray fixes it.  My only complaint is easily fixed and it's not even one that would apply across the board.  It's truly a holy grail to me.
Gabrielle C.
This setting spray is absolutely the best. Hands down! It gives you a nice natural finish and I find that I didn't sunburn at all. You only need about three sprays and that's it. I would recommend this to many people who have trouble with oily skin and especially in hot California weather! This setting spray held my makeup for 15+ hours in 110 degree weather and I was outside all day. Perfect! Would buy over and over again
Lins S.
Massillon, OH
I swear by this. I use it all the time. It even helps keep my makeup when I'm outside sweating!! Long lasting like it says on the bottle. I don't have any cons for this product. I love it!
Ashley W.
Alta, IA
This definitely is an all night kind of spray keeps your makeup on without touch up. I don't use for day to day but those special events and going out this is my go too!
April A.
It is a good product, but to be completely honest, I didn't notice enough difference between this one and the NYX I usually buy to warrant the price difference.  Probably won't buy again.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.