BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ann S.
Keeps me makeup and place the entire time during my dance recitals are competitions. It does have a slight odor to it but it's not that bad and is my go to setting spray.
Tina R.
Baton Rouge, LA
The urban decay all nighter setting spray works phenomenally. I definitely keep this in my repertoire of setting sprays, more often I use it for my normal to dry type clients.
Tatyana P.
Hello guys so today I’m reviewing this amazing setting spray. It’s really light weight. It works better for dry skin like me. It feels nice the scent is beautiful. I recommend this for other people too.
Morgan O.
Hands down the best setting spray I have used...and I have used a lot. It sinks your makeup into your skin and makes it appear more natural. It has saved a few looks of mine. I highly recommend.
Elizabeth G.
San Pedro , CA

I've heard so many wonderful things about Urban Decay and especially this product. I finally decided after a few paychecks that I was going to save up and purchase some stuff from here. I haven't tried any of the makeup itself yet, but setting spray is a must! I used to use NYX's Matte SS as my go-to, but ever since purchasing this one, I'm not going to go back to anything else. Although the NYX spray didn't disappoint for the majority, Urban Decay's SS left my makeup still looking fresh, not streaky (even after sweating), and my eyeliner wings never smeared once. 10/10 would recommend and will hope to try out the makeup pretty soon.
Brenda R.
This is the only spray that has worked for me and keeps me the most matte for a longer period of time... I definitely would recommend to those of you that have oily skin!
Norbeliss M.
It works great on my somewhat oily skin and helps my makeup stay fresh throughout the day. It works much better than any other setting spray I've tried. I originally purchased the small travel size just to test it out but as soon as I used it up, I purchased the full size because now I can't live without it. All I need to do is blot my face with blotting paper about 6 hours in and after that, my makeup stays perfect and fresh. This spray does take quite a few minutes to actually dry so don't touch your face during that time. But once dry, it seems to control excess oil while leaving a nice somewhat dewy finish that looks youthful not a cracked or dry finish like some oil control products. I'm still surprised that I can check my makeup after quite a few hours and it still looks like I just put it on. I first tested this spray out on my son's wedding day, which happened to fall on a day with an unbearable October heat wave. My makeup looked great despite the heat and other than a blot or two, looked freshly applied for the entire afternoon and night. It definitely passed my test and if it can hold up in the Florida heat and humidity, it can work anywhere. I now use this spray on a daily basis and I think it makes a huge difference. This spray is absolutely amazing and I recommend it for anyone who wants to have her makeup look perfect for many hours. Just a spritz or two is all it takes. I should also mention that my skin is very sensitive and I didn't experience any breakouts or rashes after using this spray. The only reason I'm giving it four stars is because I wish it had some sunscreen in it. But hey, it's great as it is and if you're having problems with your makeup not lasting, this is the best spray to fix the problem. #contest
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
This was the first setting spray I ever tried and I still use it to this day! No sun protection, great for all skin types! Super easy to use and the mister is amazing! I always repurchase this no matter what and will always go back to it despite the fact that I love to try new setting sprays. I did makeup for a client at 4pm and at 1am she sent me a photo of her makeup still completely in tact as if I just finished applications moments ago! I stand behind this product 100% and will always continue to recommend it to people. It does exactly what it says it's going to and is worth it to have in your collection no matter if your an artist, makeup enthusiast, or just someone who loves makeup and wants it to lash all night! No pun intended
Sydney L.
Buffalo, NY
This setting scary is my new holy grail. It keeps my makeup lasting all day! No other setting spay has done that for me and when I tried it I was truly amazed at how well it worked. My makeup does not budge throughout the day. I would highly recommend picking this up!
Logan C.
Kent , OH
This setting spray is a must have for me. I have been using this since high school and I am now about to graduate college! This helps to make my makeup last all day! I like to pair it with the dislick to help control my oils. I would definitely recommend this product
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.