BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Cailyn S.
This stuff hold your makeup in place beautifully! This was my first ever setting spray, I bought the travel size just for testing, and I am definitely going to buy it again. It made my makeup stay all day and gave me a nice clean finish!!!
Jill S.
Mount Vernon, IL
I love most Urban Decay products including their setting spray. It makes your makeup last. It doesn’t feel heavy or wet. It also works well as a primer underneath your foundation. I would definitely recommend it.
JACKIE K.
Jacksonville, FL
First time using a setting spray and I'm sold. It not only helps my makeup stay in place but it makes my skin appear a little less matte which I like! Does not add shimmer. Will definitely purchase again.
Kimber L.
Love! I usually shield my face and only set my eyes as I have crazy dry skin and don't want to dehydrate my skin. This is the best original setting spray and if I'm out all night I need this product. I buy online from the urban decay website
Astrid P.
Coral Springs , Fl
Very good setting spray ! Urban decay has awesome setting sprays that make your face feel fresh after applying loads of makeup . It hold your makeup strong for the full day! I would purchase this again for sure
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
I love this setting spray, it does work. Don’t spray too close to your face or it will leave it wet. A tip I read about setting sprays is to spray in a T shape and then a X so it covers most of your face.
Kristen S.
West Chester, PA
Great setting spray! Your makeup will not budge! Also leaves your skin soft and supple not sticky or dry. Lightweight refreshing formula. Great for all skin types, very universal. I recommend to everyone.
Alexis I.
Raleigh
This setting spray really lasts! I am so happy with this purchase. All nighter has become a staple in my makeup routine. I love using this before a night out or before taking pictures when I know I will be sweating. My makeup stays in place!
Wanqing X.
Superior, CO
Excellent to help makeup last longer and get rid of powder residue. Have not tried the repackaged version yet, but I love the old version. The mister is also great and sprays evenly and offers consistency.
Chante H.
I love this setting spray because it leave me matte all day and all night, I rarely have to touch up my make up when I wear this, it is so light weight, the scent is nice. I would definitely buy this again
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.