BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kimberly B.
Wichita Falls, TX
When it's humid out or I need to make sure nothing moves. This is my go to item. The spray bottle applies and even mist that is sure to hit evenly. I like to purchase the travel size and a larger size. Then refill the travel as needed.
Bailey C.
Rochester, MN
I really like this setting spray! It makes my makeup last so so so long without leaving my face feel stiff. There's not much of scent which I also enjoy. It is pretty expensive but worth the cost for sure.
Davina R.
Milwaukee , WI
One of my favorite setting sprays! Cools your face and keeps powder foundation on all night. Perfect for late nights out or long days at the office. I am a repeat customer for this brand! Love it. Would definitely recommend to others.
Venus C.
Bronx, NY
I would not recommend this to people who have oily skin but for dry/combination skin it's perfect. It sets my makeup very well and keeps it from moving throughout the day. Would definitely buy this again.
Haley W.
This is my absolute favorite setting spray! Keeps my makeup on all day long. It is very lightweight and not harsh on your face. I got this product as a gift and have bought twice since then. I'm obsessed!
Tasha H.
Canton
Love this setting spray. Come out in a nice even mist with light scent. Leaves your makeup looking voluminous and makes it wear a lot longer. Doesn't smear your products. My favorite setting spray to date.
Jennie R.
Love this product and love urban decay they always go all the way with their products and do a great job ! vet lightweight in your face and that makeup won't go ANY WHERE . i would buy over and over again
Ian B.
Scotland, CT
Worked okay. Dont love the alochal in it. When I realized all 3 of the setting sprays were the same I realized how much integrity UD has. They literally market the same product as 3 different types of setting sprays when they are the same.
Donna-Jean F.
Waltham, MA
I use this every day to set my foundation after I set it with powder then again after I put on my blush. It keeps my makeup on pretty much all day. I have normal skin. The bottle has lasted me for the past 4 months even after daily use.
Shayna J.
Washington , DC
This is the best makeup setting spray you’ll ever use, great for oily skin, keeps the shine at bayyyyyy, dries fast, smells good, and is light weight, it keeps your make up in place, it won’t go anywhere!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.