BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Madison L.
Nederland, TX
This setting spray is great but sometimes I have an issue with the spay nozzle. I love the way it sets my make up down and makes it last all night but a better spray would be great! Overall a great product though!
Briana S.
San Diego, CA
Keeps makeup on my face all day long no matter the weather. It helps to blend makeup and get rid of the cakey finish powder makeup may leave behind. Very amazing product that I will continue to buy for many years.
Kortney E.
This is my all time favorite setting spray. It not only feels great, but it does the trick. My makeup lasts all day/night. It's got a cool feel to it at first and dries immediately. I will always buy this product!
Alex R.
Tempe, AZ
LOVE THIS SETTING SPRAY! I have tried MANY setting sprays and this is the best. It makes your makeup last all night long. I go to festivals and concerts with this in Arizona where it gets really hot. No matter how much I sweat my makeup doesn't budge
Zoe K.
This is my favorite setting spray by Urban Decay! It absolutely keeps makeup nudge proof and is great for all skin types. It is very lightweight and smells great too! I would buy again for sure! Love this product!
J'Me E.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is my everyday go to! Not only is it great for everyday use but it's great for ANY use! Weddings, proms, big nights out of you want your makeup to last, this setting spray won't let you down!! Worth every penny.
Joseph V.
Los Angeles
An amazing long lasting setting spray, keeps my makeup on without movement the whole day, also keeps me less greasy than without, sprays nice and evenly. It’s a must buy and a must get would recommend to everyone!
Brooklyn C.
Apache
This last all day!!! Not too affordable but definitely worth it. I love the packaging wonderful formula. 10 hours of makeup with no budge. Found at ulta and will repurchase and recommend to all who love long lasting.
Kirsti M.
Duncan, OK
I use all-nighter foundation and setting spray. It's totally not good to leave your makeup on over night, but I mean, if you wanted that beautiful makeup you did to last for two days this would work. I swear by it!
Sabrina M.
West Covina , CA
The first setting spray I ever used, and it still does not disappoint. I love using this product for special events because my makeup doesn’t budge . This makes your makeup last long and doesn’t make it look cakey.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.