BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
I recently purchased this setting spray fir me and my friend at JcPenney 2/$39. I have heard so many wonderful things about this product but I was skeptical about buying it because it was a little pricey. I honestly didn't think this would even work. I have only used this spray a few times but I am totally IN LOVE WITH IT!!!! It truly keeps my make up in place. Even when I'm eating and wipe my face with a napkin, my makeup is still there and hardly any at all comes off on the napkin. It is so worth the price! This should be in everyone's makeup collection!
Marissa W.
Killeen, TX
Great product, long lasting. A little bit of spray goes a long way. I highly recommend if you need to be in your makeup all day, i.e work, weddings, photos etc..
Emily W.
Maysville, GA
This is my go to face setting spray! It goes on the face very nicely and evenly while it legit makes my make up stay way better in the summer or going out than just a lone!
Brooke R.
Lincoln, NE
I used this product while at my friends house and though it's super light weight , the cost is a bit ridiculous. I use the maybeline setting spray and it works just as well for 8$ instead of $42
Carib C.
Rosedale, NY
Still have the one in the old packaging but this is great for date night or just a night out. No need to make multiple bathroom trips to check on my makeup. It never fails me.
Ashleigh K.
Erbacon, WV
If u want a settingnspray that will lock ur look n all day and all night this is a must have! Keeps my makeup looking fresh all day thru workouts running 2 catch my pups keeping up with my child thru work and then some! 10 out of 10 on my scale.
Ellie L.
Anchorage , AK
I love this product! I’m a swimmer and when I use urban decay all mightier setting spray, it stays through my workout. It doesn’t feel heavy on my face and it looks great.
Laura Q.
This stuff is great! It keeps everything in place for a looong time. Right around hour 16 it starts to break down, but that's more than enough time for me. This is literal makeup magic in a bottle.
Erin R.
Valparaiso, IN
I have tried every setting spray in the book and lemme tell you, this is the best! Your make up stays all day, and will not budge, even if you have oily skin. 10/10 recommend! 👏🏼
Chrissy W.
Wonderful product! I use this in layers not only at the very end of application but also after foundation application prior to color application. It is a staple in my kit!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.