BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ruby Z.
Dallas, TX
This setting spray definitely delivers on its central claim: it allows makeup to last significantly longer than it normally would, making it a great finishing touch before a long night out or a daytime adventure. It mattifies and sets my makeup beautifully, but I do use it pretty sparingly as I have dry skin. If I apply too much of this or use it too often, I find that it sucks the moisture out of my skin and can make my makeup look cakey over time. Hydrate your skin well before using this!
Rayna H.
DuPont
I wanted to love this. And it absolutely makes your makeup not budge. Like at all. But my skin hates this. It causes my face to turn bright red and then it gets super hot and itchy. Allergic reaction I guess. But I have to give it 3 Stars because it does work. I just don’t think it looks good. It mattified my makeup that I worked so hard to make look dewy. If you don’t have sensitive skin and if matte is your thing then give it a shot. But for me it was a hard pass.
Andrianna C.
Sterling Heights, MI
The name says it all!!! It makes your makeup last all day and night! I thought I would never have to use a setting spray because I set with translucent powder but once I tried this product it was love at first sight. This product really does last a long time for the price!
Payton F.
Oklahoma City
My all time favorite setting spray! It really makes my makeup stay put for the longest time. I have oily skin and it still keeps my makeup looking fresh and controls oils throughout the day. I have bought this many many times over!
Beth U.
holton, MI
I am on my second bottle of this. I just love it. Keeps my makeup set all day long. The smell isn't over powering like some other sprays. My skin is dry and it works well. It's so quick up spray on and go. I highly recommend.
Ashley B.
Surprise, AZ
I love this product. It helps extend the wear of my makeup and it helps it not wipe off as easily which for me being a person of color is important because I hate leaving makeup marks on clothes. My only concern is sometimes it makes my face itchy. I can not pinpoint why but some days it does and some days it doesn't. Right now I'm trying to see if adjusting the amount I use helps with this. I also feel you get a little bit of product for a big price.
Jessenia V.
Hialeah, FL
I really like this setting spray. it does last all night. I tested it out after a night out with the girls of dancing and having fun and getting home around 4 a.m. beware but the humidity is not a friend of this setting spray. I wore 3d glasses to watch the new Deadpool movie and my cat eye totally smeared under it. other wise that it was really good.
Dominique C.
MIAMI, FL
This setting spray does feel a little bit heavier than my Mac setting spray but I feel like it really locks in your makeup and has it stay put for hours. This is definitely best used once you're completely done applying your makeup.
Misty C.
Wilmington
This product is amazing!!! I went to a concert and used this to finish off my make up. My make up did not move at all. Even after sweating for a couple hours my make up didn’t not go anywhere. I will recommend this 100% to everyone
Suzie S.
Absolute favorite brand lately. It’s good for having a night out with the girls and you kno you’re going to b lookin beat. If you layer it with MAC fix spray or urban decay’s de-slick spray you just bought your face 3 more hours sis
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.