BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kristin K.
St Petersburg, FL
This is my favorite setting spray. It keeps my makeup flawless all day and the mist on it is nice and light. This is a product I will continue to purchase over and over again, I definitely would recommend it to everyone!
Olivia W.
Algonquin, IL
I recently purchased this setting spray. I️ really like how it’s more of a mist and not a direct spray, so that my face doesn’t feel completely wet after using it. I find it definitely prolongs the life of my look
Courtney C.
This is the best setting spray out there. It holds my makeup in place all day long and by the end of the day my makeup still looks on fleek. If you don't have this product in your arsenal you need to invest in it.
Kaitlyn D.
I have been using this setting spray since 2015. I can get 13 hours out of my Foundation very easily with using this spray. My skin is extremely dry and this spray does nothing to make it worse or make it better. Therefore I would recommend to anyone.
Kirsti M.
Duncan, OK
I use all-nighter foundation and setting spray. It's totally not good to leave your makeup on over night, but I mean, if you wanted that beautiful makeup you did to last for two days this would work. I swear by it!
Yulisa C.
Just got this today used it and I love it very much I've been wanting a good setting spray and I'm happy I've finally got one it's a good product and it does keep ur makeup on all day like it says it's supposed too
Noel H.
Cary, NC
My favorite part about this is how fine the mist is. Most aren't this fine of a mist and it gives great, even coverage! I think it does help set your makeup in place and it's such a huge bottle, it'll last forever!
Eileen E.
Avondale , AZ
This baby is a miracle, it keeps my makeup in place allllll day! You could also feel it when it sets your face which makes your makeup feel secure. It does give you a matte finish but not extremely matte, i recommend this product 100%!
Morgan A.
New Castle, PA
This is most definitely the best make up setting spay you can find. It is worth every penny and it leaves you feeling dewy and shiny all day. You can purchase this in a matte cover. I would but this again for sure!
Lacie C.
I took this with me on a trip to Hawaii, the humidity there did not melt my makeup off my face when I used this. It was amazing!!! My makeup looked flawless the whole time which made for great pictures. A must try!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.